~If Only You Remember Chapter 51~

If Only You Remember Chapter 51

Jasmine's Pov:

"Jasmine! Hey girl," Perrie ran in and pulled me in a bone crushing hug, taking me by surprise. I hesitantly hugged her back, awkwardly. Zayn had on a smile as he looked at us in awe. "I'm glad this isn't awkward. You two are good," he said.

I sent him a forced smile and nodded. "Yeah," I trailed off as I gave Perrie a pat on the back before pulling back. She had on a smile but here eyes shown other wise. This was all a part of her act.

"I thought we could all hang out today," Perrie smiled. "Oh you did?" I said. She sent me a mischievous smile and a nod. "I'm sorry. Was I interrupting something?" She asked as she batted her eyelashes. "Yes," I said the same time Zayn said, "No." We looked at each other. I sent him a glare but all he did was shrug.

Perrie's eyes widen. "If so I can just go," she said. "No Perrie. It's fine. You can stay. Right Jasmine?" Zayn said as he looked over at me with a pleading smile. I looked back and forth between the two.

What I didn't understand was how could he not realize what she is doing. She was standing there with a fake smile. It was more of a mischief smile. She was up to no good.

"Jasmine?" Zayn pleaded. I let out an annoyed sigh as I gave up and nodded. "Great! This is going to be fun," Perrie smiled. She pulled us three in a hug. Zayn and her were laughing besides me. I stood there with a scowl.

After this, I'm giving Zayn a piece of my mind. I glared up at him. He took notice of this as he quickly shut his mouth.

We pulled back and Perrie stood there with a smile. Gosh, could she ever stop smiling? "I have many things plan. We should go to the new ice cream store down in the city," she said, "Then go to the board-walk, then maybe if we have enough time we can go to the football came later tonight. I got tickets."

"That sounds like a good idea," Zayn said. "Yeah," I chuckled in fake enthusiastic. "Let's go ladies," Zayn said as he guided us out the door. "We will be taking my car," Perrie said.

We walked to her black Porsche that was parked outside of the flat. She got in the driver side and Zayn got in the front. That leaves me with the back. I sighed and got in the back.

I knew from this moment that this will be a long day. Or even a miserable day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Perrie laughed at something Zayn had said. It was a high pitch, giggly laugh. I rolled my eyes not from her fake laugh but at Zayn's bad attempt at a joke. "Your too funny Zayn," she laughed as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat at her action. Zayn did flinch or pull back. All he did was say, "I can't help it. It runs through my family."

We pulled up to the front of the ice cream store. I didn't hesitate on waiting for them. I walked up to the front of the store and opened the door. The bell dinged letting the employees know a customer walked in. I walked to the cashier to order my ice cream.

I looked at the many different choices till my eyes landed on one particular. The bell dinged again and Perrie's annoying laugh filled through out the store. They walked besides me, not even taking notice of the flavors.

I walked to the counter to order. "One Cookies and Creme on a cone please," I let out a sigh. "One or two scoops?" Jake, the worker, asked. "Uh I'll take two," I said. "Coming right up," he sent me a warming smile. I smiled in return.

He grabbed a cone and opened the ice cream door. He scooped up the ice cream twice and placed them on the cone before handing it to me. "Anything else?" He asked. I shook my head as I got out my wallet.