~If Only You Remember Chapter 37~

If Only You Remember Chapter 37

Jasmine's Pov:

I laid back on my bed, exhausted. I just got back from the college I got accepted to. I decided I'll take it while I'm here since I may be here for awhile.

Silence filled the air. I closed my eyes and relaxed. Dad left about an hour ago to pick up my things. Of course I thanked him for that.

I opened my eyes and looked to my right. I grabbed my phone that was next to me and dialed the familiar number.

I pressed call and put the phone up to my ear. It run a few times before the familiar voice I already missed, came on. "Hello? Jasmine?" He asked.

"Hey Zach," I sighed.

"Are you ok? Are you home? Is everything alright? Why did you leave? What happened? Everyone is upset. Makayla is mad but hurt," he rambled.

"Zachary Shh. I'm fine. Yeah I'm home. Everything is fine. I just needed space to think. I wouldn't blame Makayla. I left with out explaining myself clearly," I said.

"Please just come back. You belong here in London not Bradford," he said. You could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"I'm not leaving. I just got here and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. Just let me think things over and clear my head," I said. There was a king pause over the phone.

I heard him sigh and said, "Ok. Just whatever is going on, think hard about it. Please be back soon. I miss you."

"I miss you too," I whispered. "I'm sorry I left. I should of stayed with you, my brother, and my friends. Please just understand this is for the best and I promise when I'm ready I'll be back," I said.

"I understand. I really do. Just take your time to think about what ever you need to think about," he said.

"Thank you. I promise you will keep in touch. Tell everyone hi and that I'm sorry," I said.

"Will do," he sighed. I bit my lip, feeling a bit bad for leaving. "I'll talk to you soon. Love you Jazzy. Bye," he said. "Love you too Zach. Bye," I said.

The line went dead. I sighed and placed my phone down. I stood up and quickly changed into some pajamas. I closed my closet door and walked to my bed.

I kicked something hard. I bent down and pulled out a box. Memories were written on top. I curiously picked up the box and placed it on my desk.

I'll look through it tomorrow. I crawled into bed and turned off the bedside lamp.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jasmine? Will you go to the store for me? I have to be at work all day," mum asked. I looked up from my cereal and at her.

"Uh yeah," I faked a smile. "Thank you so much. List is on the fridge," she kissed my head before walking out the door.

I groaned and twisted in my seat. I jumped down and walked to the fridge. I scanned the refrigerator for the shopping list. When I did, I grabbed it and placed it on the table I was at.

"Let's take a look now shall we?" I whispered to myself. "Eggs, milk, cheese, yogurt, soup, and crisps," I said. I grabbed my car keys and walked out the front door.

I walked to my car and got in. I put the key in the ignition and backed out. I drove to the nearest grocery store.

It was about a mile or two away. I was there in a few minutes. I just want to be in and out. I sighed and took out my keys.

I got out and closed the door behind me, locking my car. I walked across the street and to the automatic doors. I walked in and grabbed a shopping cart.

I went to the eggs first, then the milk, the yogurt next, soup, then the crisps. I was quick and down in about ten minutes.

I walked to the check out an unloaded the groceries. I pushed the cart as the lady scanned the items. "How is your day?" She politely asked.

"Good," I smiled. "That's good," she smiled back. She finished scanning the last item and tapped on her screen. "That was be $12.31 please," she said.

I swiped my card and typed debit. I typed my pin in. She handed me my two bags and receipt. "Have a nice day," she waved. "Thank you. You too," I nodded.

I walked out of the store and back to my car. I unlocked my car and opened the back. I placed the bags in and closed the door. I walked to the front and got in.

I rested my head against the seat and let out a huge sigh. I closed my eyes as I tried to relax.

That was quicker then I thought. My phone went off and I opened my eyes. I groaned and opened my eyes.

I took out my phone in my back pocket. I clicked accept not bothering to look at the caller ID since I already know who it is.

"What now Zachary? I said I was fine," I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

"It's Zayn."

A/n: Sorry it's so short! It's been awhile since I updated so I thought you would like one! I've been busy and will be till Sunday but I'll try to update! School starts next week on Thursday:( which would be little less updates but I'll still update! Next update shall be up soon!(: