~If Only You Remember Chapter 48~

If Only You Remember Chapter 48

Jasmine's Pov:

"It's this way," I said. "No it's this way," Zayn argued. "Malik, you got it all wrong. It's this way," I argued. He sighed and shook his head. "Brooks you got it all wrong. It is this way," he said as he dragged me the wrong way.

I pulled back and shook my head. "Last time you took charge of directions you got us lost. It is this way," I said as I dragged him the other way. "I can't argue with that," he shrugged and agreed to go my way.

I smiled in triumph and let go of his hand. "I thought so," I said. "I can already tell your going to be a challenge," he said. "What's that suppose to mean?" I asked. "Your going to be a stubborn girlfriend," he smiled.

I abruptly stopped causing him to bump into me. "Ouch. What?" He rubbed his chest. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What did you just say?" I asked.

He looked at me with confusion before his eyes widen in realization. "Oh! I mean. I swear! I didn't mean to call you that. It just slipped out! Unless you want to be my girlfriend I wouldn't have a problem with that. Maybe we could be an officially couple wait what am I saying? You don't want to be-"

I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his. He seemed surprise before he melted in the kiss and kissed back. He rested his hands on my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

Our lips moved slowly in sync. I tilted my head to the side to lean in more.

What felt like a life time, we pulled back and gasp for air. He rested his forehead against mine. We both had huge smiles on our face. "I'm guessing that is a yes?" He asked hopefully.

I giggled and nodded. "Yes you goof," I said. He gasped as I looked at him confused. "Did I hear Jasmine giggle?" He asked with a teasing smile.

I playfully smacked him with a grin. "Two things. First, Ouch! And second," he said with a goofy grin, "It's cute when you giggle." I blushed and looked away.

"Jasmine is blushing. Who would of thought Jasmine would blush," he continued to tease. "Stop," I laughed. "Oh yeah?" He bit his lip. I looked over at him with a teasing smile.

"What are you going to do?" He asked. I bit my lip and walked closer to him. "What am I going to do?" I asked. His face lit up with a smile.

"This," I whispered. I leaned in as he closed his eyes. Right when I was about to place my lips onto his, I smacked the back of his head. He let out a groan and rubbed the back of his head which caused me to laugh.

"Don't tease me Malik," I warned. "Yeah you could of warned me before," he moaned in pain. I smiled and hooked arms with him.

"Come on," I said as I began to drag him back to the flat.

We walked the rest of the way back to the flat. Once we arrived, we saw the front door still opened and Perrie sitting outside on her phone. Zayn let go of my hand and walked to her. I stood on the front lawn in the distant.

He knelt down in front of her as she look up with a smile but it soon faded. I couldn't hear much of what he was telling her. She frowned and looked over at me.

It looked like she asked him something and he nodded in response. Her eyes shown jealousy and anger as she looked back at me. She faked a smile at Zayn before nodding.

She stood up and walked down the porch steps. She walked past me with a smug smile. "Congratulations. I guess you won but just so we are clear. I wouldn't do this if I were you," she warned before she walked to her car and drove away.

I stood there a little stun as my mind tried to process what she said. Zayn walked over to me with a smile. "So everything is good right? She apologized for coming over right?" He asked.

I looked at him like he was crazy but he just smiled. "Yeah," I faked chuckled, "She did." My smiled faded as he pulled me in a hug.

I acted like everything was okay but it wasn't. Something was going through that blonde's head and I have a feeling it isn't going to end well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I climbed up my window and slipped in. I closed my window and made sure to lock it. I closed my curtains and stepped back. Someone cleared their throat behind me causing me to jump.

I turned around to see Zachary. I sighed in relief and pulled him in a hug. "Was someone at Zayn's?" He teased. "Not the time Zachary," I panicked.

I let go of the hug and ran out of my room. I opened Makayla's bedroom to see her and Harry laying in bed watching a movie. "Jasmine?" Makayla said. I ignored her and pulled the two of them back in my room.

I slammed my bed door closed and locked it. I pressed my back against it. "We need to be on alert," I gasped out. "What?" Harry asked. "Perrie," I said.

"What about her?" Zachary asked. I shook my head and started to pace. "Something," I paused, "Something is going through her head."

"Why am I here?" Harry asked. "You were with Makayla so I had to bring you in," I answered. "Anyways she has something going through her head. I don't know what but there is," I said.

I stopped pacing and looked at the three confused faces. "What's wrong?" Makayla asked. "I was over at Zayn's-" "Oh so you were at Zayn's," Zachary cheekily winked.

I frowned as I walked up to him and smacked the back of his head. "Not the time you dimwit," I said.

He rubbed the back of his head and frowned while nodding.

"We were just chilling and having fun till Perrie showed up. I of course got mad so I left, Zayn chased me, he told me his feelings he had for me, I told him my feelings for him- Yes I am in love Zayn, Harry- then we kissed blah blah blah, then we were walking back to the flat and Perrie was there, Zayn was telling her something, she was mad but he didn't notice then she walked over and told me I shouldn't do this then walked away. Supposedly Zayn told her to apologize when in case she didn't. So she has some thing in mind and I don't like it," I rushed out.

They stood there thinking over what I said. Harry raised his hand nervously. I rolled my eyes and said, "Yes?" "Please explain it again," he nervously smiled.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Harry were you even listening?" "No?" He said a bit unsure. I sighed and shook my head. I rolled my temples letting the headache fade.

"I was at Zayn's flat where you, the boys, and him share. We were chilling. Perrie showed up. I got mad and left. Zayn chased me. Zayn and I are together. We saw Perrie again. Zayn walked up to her and told her something that I couldn't hear. She seemed mad which Zayn did seem to notice. She walked over to me and told me I shouldn't be doing this. She left then Zayn told me everything is good since she apologized which she never did. She has something in mind. I don't like it. Got it now?" I asked.

He nodded and said, "I get it now. I always knew what you said. I just wanted to hear you say that you and Zayn are together," he grinned.

I frowned at him. Makayla smacked him in the back of his head. "Ow," he rubbed his head. "What do we do?" Makayla asked. "Hide?" Zachary suggested.

"We are not going to hide. That's what we are not going to do," I said. "This stays between us and only us. Got it Makayla?" I said. She nodded a bit unsure.

"I know you can't keep a big secret like this but please keep it," I pleaded. She sighed and nodded. "I'll try," she gave me an assuring smile, I nodded.

"Ok Harry? Zachary? Get it?" I said. They nodded and smiled. "We just need to be on alert," I said.

"Ok you got it," Zachary said. I smiled and nodded. "Good. Great. Now shoo. Out of my room," I pushed them out and closed the door.

I ran my fingers through my hair a few times out of nervousness.

Now all I need to do is stay calm.

Like I can do that. No.

Who knows what this girl has in mind?

A/n: Sorry if it's late! I've been really busy lately. It's a little short but I thought you all wanted an update! Let me know what you think(: