~If Only You Remember Chapter 30~

If Only Remember Chapter 30

Jasmine's Pov:

"Jasmine," I heard Zachary on the other side of the door. He softly knocked on the door. "Yeah?" I flatly said. "Can I come in?" He asked. I ignored him and continued to stare blankly at the tv, that wasn't on.

He opened the door and invited himself in. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked. "Makayla and I are in a fight I think," I said. I looked up at him from the tv.

"You think?" He said as he sat down on my bed. "Yeah," I flatly said. "We argued yesterday and we haven't talked since," I said. "You two maybe need space," he said.

"That's what I've been doing. I've been thinking about things," I said. "Do you want to tell me those things?" He asked with a smile. "No," I chuckled.

"I'm still thinking about them. A lot has been going on and I just need to breath. Get away from everything you know?" I said. "No I don't know," he said.

I playfully punched his shoulder and said, "I'm serious." He smiled and let out a sigh. "Maybe figure what ever your thinking out. Confront how you feel," he said.

"The thing is I don't know how I feel. I'm confused about it," I sighed. Gosh why did I have to bump into Zayn again.

He makes things so complicated. He gives way to many mix signals. Why can't he just straight up tell me how he feels?

One day it's flirting then the next he announces he has a girl friend.

Who happened to be Perrie. The one who was suppose to break his heart, just sayin.

"Then maybe you need more time to think about how you feel. Keep some space from Makayla for now till you figure things out," he said.

"Can I be alone for now? I just need time by myself," I groaned and buried my face in my pillow. "Sure. Just to let you know. Bowling night is at six," he patted my leg before walking out of my room, leaving the door open.

"You forgot to close my door!" I shouted. "You can close it yourself!" He shouted. I groaned in annoyance. I got out of bed and closed my door.

I sat back down in bed with my legs crossed.

Zayn annoys me to death. I have to admit that. He can be stubborn, mysterious, confusing, loud, rude, self centered sometimes, annoying, mean.

I could go in but I choose not to. Then other times he is hilarious and fun to be around.

It feels different though. Then what he used to be. Like before X-Factor.

Ever since Perrie came into the picture. Something's been different and I know it has.

He acts different, he asks me a lot of question, he is strange around me like awkward strange, and he doesn't want anybody to know about Perrie besides me.

He barely is around me more and hangs out with Perrie more. Not that I'm jealous or anything. I could really care less.

I just can't get to close to him again. I can't get to close to people. They always end up leaving me anyways. Makayla is the only one who stood by me through things.

I can trust her with everything and same goes for Zachary but he is family so it's different. The point is that I have to remind myself not to get too close to anybody.

I will always end up being hurt again and that's what I'm trying to avoid.

Maybe the feeling in my stomach I get around Zayn is never real. Maybe I just imagine that I get butterflies in my stomach. The feeling I get when we touch, I also imagine that to.