~If Only You Remember Chapter 21~

If Only You Remember Chapter 21

Jasmine's Pov:

So here I am. Parked out front of the boy's flat. Supposedly Harry and Brooke are out on another date. They are finishing their date from last night so that means Harry isn't here.

I don't know about the others. They are most likely out with their girl friends and Niall where ever he is at.

I was wearing my black and gold varsity jacket from when I went shopping with Makayla. I'm wearing black jeans and a white shirt. To top it off, I'm wearing my white and black Nikes.

I pulled out the keys to my car and got out. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I walked up to the front door and stood there. I made sure I had my phone and keys.

I looked behind me to see my wonderful Black Avalon Hybrid was parked by the curb.

I looked ahead of me to see a shirtless Zayn. I screamed and covered my eyes. I felt my cheeks heat up. He jumped and covered his ears. "You got the lungs," he groaned.

"Sorry," I mumbled. "I wouldn't have if someone didn't take me by surprise," I said. "Sorry I didn't know you would care," he teased. I laughed and shook my head. Ignoring his statement, I asked, "Are you fully clothed yet?"

"Yeah. Now I am," he chuckled. I slowly uncovered my eyes and looked at him. "I see you are now," I said.

He was wearing a black long sleeve shirt. His sleeves were pushed up to his elbow. He wore black jeans with a belt and black shoes. "I also see your dressed in all black," I said.

"I see you almost are to," he said. "Touché," I said. We stood there in silence. Me rocking back and forth on my heels with my hand in my pockets. Him looking around awkwardly.

"So are you going to let me in?" I asked. "Oh right! Come in," he said. He opened the door wider for me as I walked past him in.

He closed the door behind us and turned around with a closed mouth smile. "Here follow me," he said. He jogged up the stairs as I followed closely behind.

"Are we going to the roof top?" I asked. "Yes," he smiled back at me before looking ahead.

We walked down the hallway and into his room. We walked to his opened window and climbed out. I landed on the platform and climbed up the metal ladder.

He climbed up behind me. We went on a another metal gate and climbed up another ladder to the roof. I climbed over the wall and onto the roof. He climbed over after me.

"So are we going to stay up here all day or?" I asked. "Well yes," he said. "I was hoping me and you can finish the garden hut up here," he said as we walked over to it.

He opened the door and we walked in. Inside had empty flower pots everywhere, soil, an empty pond, a broken bridge across the pond, and a huge empty area for plants. There was already grass that was grown. There was some small palm trees growing in here.

"This place has a lot of work to do," I said while I was walking around and looking at it.

"Yeah that's why I was thinking me and you can work on this together," he smiled.

I nodded and turned around to face him. "The wood pieces are over there in the corner and the flowers you place in the ground or in the pot are over there by the pond and the hose is on the wall to your right," he said.

"Is there any design you want to have here?" I asked. "No I was hoping you can sketch out a design," he said. He handed me a sketch pad and a pencil.