~If Only You Remember Chapter 27~

If Only You Remember Chapter 27

Zayn's Pov:

Here I am. Sitting on the mine and the lad's couch with Perrie as I lied to Jasmine. Already lying to her and its not even been a week of being friends. What a great friend I am!

I mean she shouldn't care right? She has been lying also. I honestly don't know what to think about the whole Jasmine and Perrie thing.

I believe my girlfriend but Jasmine is my friend but then again we were only friends for not even a week. Perrie had a break down about it to me before.

I didn't know what to do. I can't just stop being friends with Jasmine. That would be a totally jerk move since we literally became friends.

I have so much fun with Jasmine and I don't believe that she does these thing but Jasmine can be stubborn, rude, snarky, loud, obnoxious, sneaky, lazy, and quite aggressive. The list can go on forever.

Believe me I know but she doesn't seem like a person who would just torture someone like that. Call them names and treat someone horrible till they cry.

Perrie would never do anything like that. She wouldn't lie or act snobby and rude. I known her for awhile and she wouldn't do things like that. She doesn't treat people horrible or behind someone's back.

I let out a sigh as I stared blankly at my phone. "Zayn?" Perrie's soft voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Yes babe?" I said as I looked over at her. "Who are you texting?" She asked with a small smile. "Jasmine," I said. Her smile disappeared for a second before she smiled again.

"I see you both are friends still," she said. She looked down at her hands. "What's wrong?" I worriedly asked. "It's nothing,"'she said. I lifted her chin up to make her look at me.

"Something is wrong," I said. "It's just I'm afraid of losing you. You spend so much time with someone who hurts me behind your back," she cried on my shoulder.

I rubbed her back to try an comfort her. "I'm so sorry. I promise I will spend more time with you. Jasmine means nothing to me. You mean so much more," I said as I made her look at me.

She wiped her eyes and nodded. She cuddled up with me on the couch. The only sound you can hear were her soft sniffles.

No one is going to hurt my Perrie. Not even Jasmine.

Jasmine's Pov:

"Where's Zayn?" We all asked. "What do you mean where's Zayn?" I asked to the lads and girls. "You mean you don't know where Zayn is?" Makayla asked.

"He isn't with us so we don't know where he is at," Louis said. "How?" I asked. "What do you mean how?" Danielle asked.

"Zayn texted me he was with you right now," I said. Zachary looked at us amusedly. "Well he obviously isn't. He told us he was out looking for you three," Niall said.

I pulled out my phone and clicked on Zayn's messages. I showed them the text he sent. They all looked at each other confused.

"Why would he lie like that?" Eleanor asked. "Maybe he is at the store?" Zachary said. We all looked at him and gave him an 'are you serious' look.

"What? You never know," he shrugged. We shook our heads and faced each other again. "Maybe he needs to be alone," Liam said. "I saw him like three hours ago. He was fine," I said.

"Is something bothering him?" Harry asked. "He was acting strange when I was with him," I said. "Like how?" Danielle asked.

"He was just asking me all these strange questions. Like if I lie a lot to people and I told him it depends if its like I don't want to go anywhere," I said.

Zachary and Makayla nodded and shrugged. "He has been distant lately," Niall said. "Like how?" Zachary asked.

"He just hasn't been with us that much lately. In other words he has barley said a word to us. Only one word answers when we talk to him. He ignores our text and calls," Harry said.

"To all of you?" I asked. "Yeah," they all said. "He only talks to you," Eleanor said. "Huh. Is that so?" I sat back in my seat. Everyone nodded.

"I think I know where he might be," I said. "Really?" Everyone asked as they quickly stood up. "No," I laughed. They groaned and sat back down.

"Always doing that," Makayla mumbled. I laughed and nodded. Once I calmed down from laughed I looked at them all serious.

"Yeah sorry I don't know. Last time I saw him was at the park three hours ago before I met up with Makayla," I said. "Has anyone tried calling him?" Harry asked.

"Like we never thought of that," Louis sarcastically said. "Well did you?" Harry asked. "No," Louis mumbled. "See Jasmine should call," Harry said.

"What why me?" I asked. "Well I don't have his number and neither does Makayla," Zachary said, "So we can't."

"And he won't pick up to any of us since he barely spoken to us," Danielle said. I groaned and said, "Alright fine I'll try." I took out my phone and dialed Zayn's number.

"Put it on speaker," Niall said. I tapped the speaker button and we heard the phone ring before it went to voicemail. We all groaned and rolled our eyes.

I hung up and put my phone in my back pocket. "That didn't work," Liam said. "Now what?" Zachary asked. We all started to think before Louis formed a mischievous grin.

"Oh no this can't be good."

A/n: Sorry if this is short! I promise next chapter will be longer! Next chapter should be up soon! Remember next chapter will start getting more drama so stay tune in for that! Remember to vote and comment my lovelies!(:

Fact #7

I love to write as you can see. My hobbies are writing, dancing, and playing sports. Dancing helps me take my mind of of things and I love having fun with it. Writing I love to just write stories or anything. Sports are my favorite things to do wether it's baseball, football, soccer, boxing, or anything. I love playing sports.