~If Only You Remember Chapter 12~

If Only You Remember Chapter 12

Jasmine's Pov:

"Are we there yet?" I asked. "Almost," he said. "I really hate surprises," I said. "I can tell," he said. "Zayn just tell me," I said annoyed. "No," he simply said.

"I will get out of this car if you don't tell me," I said. "No you won't," he said. "I will so," I said. He clicked a button and I heard the car lock. I groaned and tried opening the door. 

"It won't open," he said. "It's worth a try," I said. I continue to try opening the door. It won't budge. I groaned and sat back in my seat. "Try having a good time," he said annoyed. "No," I said. "Why is that?" He asked frustrated. "Because I'm stuck with you," I said.

"You didn't have to come," he said. "Trust me if I didn't come you would still be at my window throwing rocks at it," I said.

"You never know I was going to leave," he argued. "No you weren't," I said. "Fine I wasn't I would of honk the horn," he said. "Which would of pissed my brother off," I said. "In deed it would," he said.

  "Can't we just hurry up and get this over with so I can sleep," I said. "Like I said just try to enjoy yourself this once," he said annoyed. "No promises," I said. "Promise," he said. I rolled my eyes and groan. "Fine I promise ill try," I said.

"Yes!" He cheered. "Don't start it," I said. "Trust me after tonight your going to see I've changed," he said. "We will see," I said.

The car fell silent again. The only sound you can hear was the radio lightly playing. "So um," Zayn began. I looked over at him.

"How is your night?" He asked. "I don't know you tell me," I said annoyed. "Not going good I see," he said. I ignored him and looked out the window again.

"How much longer?" I asked. "Not long," he said. Again the car fell silent. It was a bit of an awkward silence.

"So tell me about yourself," I said making conversation. He looked over at me and said, "You don't know me?" "I do I mean have you changed since X Factor? Like with interest or anything," I said.

"Oh well my personality changed," he said. "I doubt it," I muttered. "But I'm still the same old guy you knew," he said. "You seemed to change a lot," he said.

"Like how?" I asked. "Your personality has," he said. "Give examples," I said. "You seem a lot tougher and stronger and keep to yourself," he said. "I just change I guess," I said. Eh wrong I changed because of what happened and what he said.

  "Yeah maybe," he said. "What do you mean maybe?" I asked. "I know deep down somewhere the old Jasmine is still in there," he said. "Maybe that Jasmine is gone," I said. "Maybe not," he said.

I sighed and said, "Lets talk about something else." "Like?" He sad. "Like how is touring around the world?" I asked. "It's amazing seeing the many different places in the world," he said. "I would like to travel the world someday," I said. "Maybe one day you will," he said.

"What was it like graduating?" He asked. "Fun and exciting and don't forget feeling free," I said. "Did you move down to London after graduation?" He asked. "Yeah Makayla and I left right after," I said.

He nodded and asked, "How did you meet Eleanor and Danielle?" "Danielle ran into me and Makayla in Forever 21 and Eleanor came over and we just started talking," I said.

"You didn't know they were dating Louis and Liam?" He asked. "Makayla and I didn't know who they were or who the members were in your band. We only knew you but that was it. We saw you guys everywhere," I said.