~If Only You Remember Chapter 11~

If Only You Remember Chapter 11

Jasmine's Pov:

~A week later~

The ringing of my phone woke me up from my sleep. I groaned and looked at the time.

Why would this person be calling at four in the morning? I sat up and picked up my phone. I answered it not even looking at who is calling me. This better be important no one disturbs my sleep.

"Hello?" I groggily said. "Hey Jaz I mean Jasmine," Zayn's voice came through the phone. Are you kidding me?

  "Zayn why are you calling at five in the morning!?" I yelled. "Keep it down Jasmine!" Zachary yelled. "Sorry!" I yelled. "You mean four in the morning?" he said.

"Zayn," I warned. "Sorry," he said. "I would know what the time is if I wasn't tired and you weren't calling at this time!" I said irritated. 

"Sorry I just needed to talk to you about something," he said.

"I swear if its about proving me wrong, I'm going to be pissed off. You been calling me at this time of the day for the past week!" I said irritated.

  "Uh no... I didn't call you at this time in the morning for that," he said stating the obvious. "Then what is it Zayn?" I asked.

"I um wanted to know if I can spend time with you today," he said. "No now good bye," I said about to hang up.

"No no no! Wait," he said. "What?" I asked annoyed. "Please?" He begged. "If you put it that way then no," I said hanging up.

I set my phone back on the bedside table. I laid back down and threw the covers over me again.

  Right when I was about to fall asleep, I heard things being thrown at my window. What the hell? I threw the covers off of me. I sat up and got off my bed.

I went to the window to see rocks being thrown at my window. I rolled my eyes and opened the window. When I did, a rock was thrown and went past me, luckily missing me.

"Your going to break my window!" I yelled. "Sorry," Zayn said. "What are you doing here?" I yelled in frustration.

  "Jasmine will you stop with the yelling and go back to sleep!" Zachary yelled again. "Sorry!" I yelled looking at the door. I looked back out the window.

"See what your doing! Your getting me in trouble," I said pinching the bridge of my nose to try keeping my cool. "Will you please go away," I groaned. "Not until you allow me to take you out," he said.

"Do you not understand the word no?" I said. "I don't want to go out at four in the morning. I just want to sleep," I said. "So if it wasn't four in the morning you will hang out with me?" He asked.

"I never said that," I said. "Yes you did," he said. "I'm not going to argue," I said. "Please I beg of you! Just a few hours!" He begged.

  "I beg of you please no," I said. "Now good night," I said. I slammed the window shut and went to go get in bed.

I slid under the covers and closed my eyes. Am I being to harsh on him? No I'm not.

I opened my eyes and got out of bed. Since when did you feel so bad Jasmine?

I opened the window to see Zayn walking back to his car quite upset. I rolled my eyes and said, "Zayn." He quickly turned around with a smile on his face.

"I guess maybe an hour wouldn't hurt," I said. "Seriously!" He grinned. "Yeah," I lightly smiled. "I can't believe I got you to go out and chill with me," he winked. "Don't push it," I warned.

"Just let me change. I'll be fast," I said. "I'll be in the car waiting!" He grinned. He ran to his car and got in. I rolled my eyes and walked to my closet.

I can't believe I'm doing this. I grabbed my Brooklyn shirt and sweats. I took off my tank top and pajama shorts. I slid on my sweats and the long sleeve shirt.

I grabbed a pair of white socks and put them on. I put on my black button uggs on. I grabbed the nerd glasses and my phone. I put my phone in my boot.

I walked to the window and opened it again. I stepped out of it and stood on the roof. I cracked the window so I can get back in.

I walked down the roof and to the tree on the side. I grabbed onto the branch and stepped on it. I pulled my self onto the branch.

I put my foot on the branch below the branch I'm already on. I climbed down the tree.

I jumped down and smiled at my progress. I jogged my way down to Zayn's car. I opened the car door and got in. I closed the door and buckled up.

"Impressive," he said. "What is?" I asked. "Climbing down the roof and tree," he said. "Oh that. thanks," I said. "Your welcome," he smiled.

He took off driving to where ever we were going. I can't believe I agreed to this.

I pushed the play button on the radio.  Lego house came through the speakers. I rested my head against the seat and closed my eyes. I smiled as I listened to the song.

I just love Ed Sheeran. His music always calms me when I'm upset or stressed. He is one of my of my favorite idols.

"You like Ed Sheeran?" Zayn asked ruining the moment. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Yeah why?" I asked. He shrugged and said, "I don't know." I nodded and closed my eyes again listening to the song.

"You know I'm not a bad guy right?" He said. "Zayn do we have to talk about this now?" I asked. "No but I just want to prove to you I've changed," he said.

  "I don't believe you have changed Zayn. You really have to prove yourself and so far you haven't. Calling me names, spying on me, forgetting who I was. That doesn't look like you've changed. I don't even want to be here right now. I rather watch golf then be here," I said. He looked a little hurt but pushed it away.

The car went silent for a little while. I felt a little bad for saying that but it's the truth. I mean I hate golf like I hate it a lot and I rather be watching it then be here. I just want to sleep.

"Where are we even going?" I asked annoyed. "Somewhere secret," he lightly smiled. I ignored his smile and looked out the window.

I sighed. This is going to be a long night.

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter! I just wanted to have the "Chilling out" in the next chapter for you guys! Trust me next chapter will be longer! I'm sure you will like next chapter! Outfit is in external link and on Polyvore! Vote? Comment?