~If Only You Remember Chapter 36~

If Only You Remember Chapter 36

Zayn's Pov:

Everyone suddenly became nervous as I walked through the door. Everyone say in the living awkwardly. No one spoke as I waited for an answer.

I coughed and spoke, trying to break the awkward tension.

"Where's Jasmine? I need to talk to her. We had an argument this morning and I would like to talk to her and see how she is," I said.

Everyone looked at each other and nervously smiled. I aside an eyebrow. "So is she here?" I asked. "Um well you see she isn't here at the moment," Makayla stuttered.

"She isn't?" I confusedly asked. "No she just left actually," Zachary said. "Where did she go?" I asked.

"Don't know," Niall shrugged. "But she wanted me to tell you that she doesn't want to talk," Danielle said.

"She told you that?" I asked. "She told everyone that," Eleanor said. "She seemed pretty upset when she left. She said something about getting fresh air to think," Harry said.

"Is that so?" I questioned. Something seems off. Something they are keeping from me. "Louis?" I said. He quickly looked at me nervously.

"Where's Jasmine?" I asked. "I- I don't know," he stuttered. "Liam? I said.

He shrugged and kept his mouth shut.

"Oh come on Zayn. She said she would be gone for awhile and want be back till sundown. She seemed pretty mad at you," Niall said.

"Yeah something happened between us this morning," I scratched the back of my neck.

Everyone fell silent. We all stared at each other. "Well can you let her know that I stopped by?" I awkwardly said. "Yeah we will," Makayla nervously chuckled.

"Thank you," I smiled. "Bye Zayn," everyone waved. "Bye?" I said more like a question. I opened the front door and left.

That was a bit awkward wasn't it? I jogged down the porch steps and back to my running car.

I opened the driver side and slid in. "How did everything go?" Perrie asked. I looked over at her and took her hand in mine. "She wasn't there. I guess she went out," I said.

A smile formed across her lips. "Why are you smiling?" I chuckled. "Oh it's nothing," she smiled as she leaned over and pressed her lips onto mine.

I closed my eyes as our lips moved in sync. She ran her hand through my hair. I smiled and deepened the kiss. I placed my hand on the back if her neck.

We soon pulled back, out of breath. My eyes still closed. A smile formed across my lips.

"I love you," I whispered. I opened my eyes to see her smiling. "I love you too."

Makayla's Pov:

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. "That was so close," I breathed out. "We all kept stuttering," Liam said. "He is on to us!" Louis exclaimed.

"No he isn't. Next time we have to keep calm and not stutter," Zachary said. "Would Jasmine not really want us to tell Zayn about her leaving?" Harry asked.

"No," we all said. "You really don't know Jasmine do you Harry?" Eleanor said. "Of course I do. I mean- you know. She would- Yeah never mind," he shook his head.

"What are we going to do?" Louis asked. "About what?" Danielle asked.

"About Jasmine," he said. "Nothing right now," Liam said.

"She should be left alone," Niall said. "She wants to take a breather and think about what ever she needs to think about," Zachary said.

"We should just continue on with our lives and if she comes back then she does," I shrugged. "So that's it?" Louis asked.

"What do you mean Louis?" Eleanor asked as she wrapped her arms around her boyfriend. "We are going to let Jasmine just leave like that?" He asked as he looked around at us.

"Trust me Louis I want her here too. She needs to learn to confront her problems not run," I sighed. "She is afraid of being hurt again," Zachary said.

"Everything will be fine," Danielle said. "So we just forget everything?" Liam said. Everyone around the room nodded.

"I guess so," Eleanor said. "I guess this is it," I said.

I guess we continue on like nothing happened.

Oh Jasmine what ever you are doing. You better make sure your doing the right thing and be back soon.

A/n: Just a short filler chapter! Thought you lovelies would like a little update! I will be in colorado for two more days then I leave! The next chapter should be up soon!(: