17| A Taste Of Park Jimin [18+!]

Start from the beginning

I moaned harder, letting all kind of weird sounds come out of me, which I never knew I could make.

"Jimin stop.. please.. I can't"

I was such a moaning mess. He kept licking and sucking all over my boob. He went lower and reached my belly. He kissed me and licked at my belly button. I started to moan even harder, he was really driving me crazy with his tongue.

"Jimin-ahh"

"I love it when you call out my name babe"

"Jimin.."

I moaned out again. He grabbed my pants and took them off. He started to kiss my thighs, going more towards my sensitive place. I grabbed Jimins hair, tangled my hands in it and moaned out his name.

"Jimin.. stop.."

He let his hands slide in my underwear, touching me on that place. Fuck!

"Jimin please more"

He inserted a finger in me, and I moaned from the pain, but soon it became a pleasure. He inserted his second finger in me and deepened it, even more, having me moan out all the pain.

"Jiminn"

He pulled out his fingers and licked it.

"You taste good babe"

Jimin stripped down and threw his shirt away. I could see his sexy body... those abs... I could finally see them. I touched Jimins body and he grabbed my hands pushing them against the bed while kissing me. I could feel his erection against my belly...

He unzipped his pants and grabbed my hand, laying it on his erection. He forced my hand into his pants, letting me touch his dick. I grabbed it in my hands and felt all of his length, it was so big.. I tried to move my hand back and forth while Jimin was giving me sloppy kisses on my neck. I heard a loud moan come out of Jimins mouth. It was so sexy.

"Babe you're so good at this"

He whispered in my ears and bit my ear. I touched the tip of his erection and played with it, he let out loud moans and breathed heavily.

"Babe now it's my turn to tease you"

I pulled my hands out of his pants and he grabbed my thighs, pulling down my underwear. He spread out my legs and gave me kisses between my thighs. He started to kiss me on my sensitive place. The pleasure was too much, I just couldn't handle it anymore.

I tried to push Jimins head away, while my hands were all tangled in his black fluffy hair. But Jimins strong arms grabbed my thighs hard and kept me in place. I tried to move away but his tight grip wouldn't let my body move.

He licked me on that place, letting me moan like crazy. His tongue was inside me and the pleasure was way too much to handle. His tongue went in deeper and I moaned louder. I didn't even think of the other members hearing us, all I could think about was Jimin.

I pulled hard at Jimins hair because of all the pleasure he was giving me. I felt myself coming.

"Jimin I can't.."
He sucked my clit into his mouth and pulled his tongue out of me. He put his mouth back on mine while his tongue was moving wildly.

"You taste so good, baby"

He groaned and made me moan by his dirty words.

"Do you also want a taste of me, babe?"

He whispered with his sexy voice and licked my lips.

"Yes please"

He grabbed my face and pushed it towards his erection. I got on top of Jimin and took off his pants. I grabbed his length but didn't know what to do. I had no experience in all this.

I started to lick the top of it, tasting Jimin and wanting more of it. I took in the length in my mouth, making it all wet with my tongue. I heard Jimins moans, making me suck it harder. 

He didn't have enough of it and trusted his hips more into me, letting his length go deeper in my mouth. It made him moan even louder.

"You're making me feel so good baby''

He moaned and grabbed my ass tight.

With every thrust Jimin made into my mouth, he let out a moan, having the room fill with dirty moans of him. There was no moment of silent. It was the hottest thing I've ever heard.

His whole length was in my mouth, while I was sucking hard on it. It tasted so good.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

He was about to cum in my mouth, I felt all of his dirty stuff coming out and heard Jimin moan out my name. He was so damn sexy. I pulled out and Jimin grabbed me and held me in his arms.

"Jimin, I love you"
"I love you too Aliah''

He grabbed his shirt and put it on me. He laid down his head on my chest and I held him in my arms.

''I'm sorry for not keeping my promise''

He whispered into my ear as he slowly fell asleep.