29. Caught in a landslide, No escape from reality.

Bronn stumbled back behind him as I finally saw him for the first time.

"I mean it made sense. Jackson was lost about how this other group was always ahead of us. How this other group just knew so much."

Bronn looked back at the guy standing there watching me.

"I mean it wasn't that hard to figure out. You were always there." I tossed the knife at him as he caught it right infront of his face.

"You were always there Maddox."

Maddox smiled back at me as his little giggle filled the room.

"You loved her, I'm sorry but I didn't end her life."

"You didn't but I did." Maddox tossed the knife back at me.

I stumbled back as the blade ripped through my arm hitting the wall behind me.

"I watched her sleep with Maverick. I watched her sleep with my brother. Then I mean there was Kingston."

My eyes shot back at him.

Maddox smiled at me, "You didn't think I couldn't see the feelings there? Solomon was stupid, I will give him that. He is purely stupid to let you walk all over him. Just all over him, you did what you wanted without getting caught."

"I wasn't with Solomon when I was with Kingston."

Maddox nodded his head back at me, "But the feelings weren't there?"

"There were feelings but Solomon had Isabel."

"Had?"

"Has, fine, whatever Maddox. He is with her. Why is that my problem now?"

"You came back for him."

"I came back to save him. I always thought it was because Isabel pushed him to start a war but that wasn't the case. It was all you."

Maddox cracked a smile at me, "My father looked at Solomon like the second coming. He was some son of Odin. He was the only the first born, he was nothing special."

"You are wrong." I looked back at him. "You are completely wrong about Solomon. You don't know him because you have hate in your blood about him Maddox."

"I don't have hate, I was born with hate."

My eyes narrowed as I saw it.

"That's why Loki pushed so hard."

Maddox grinned back at me, "I was never his child."

"You were never born Ragason blood."

"LOKI WAS RAGASON BLOOD!"

"No, he wasn't. It was proven that Loki was just a general. He had no claims you dumb mother fucker!" I shouted back at him.

Maddox rushed at me grabbing my throat pinning me back against the wall, "You have no room to talk about no claims."

"Look again; Ragnar changed it before his death. McKenzie Lothbrok is alive." I smiled back at him as Maddox just looked down at me.

He stepped back from me.

"He changed it a long time ago Maddox. He looked at me and told me that one day one of his daughter's will gain control of Ireland."