12. A Bullet to Your Head, a Bullet to Your Head

Letterkenny, Ireland

                Isabel ran her finger down her arm as she saw the scars from that night. The scars that trailed up to her forearm, scars that told the tail of how she forced Bridget to hurt her in order to get the others to believe that McKenzie actually attacked her.

                "Where did she go?" Isabel cried out as she wiped the dirt from her face.

                Bridget shook her head as she coughed up blood clearing her throat, "What the actual fuck?"

                Isabel held onto her stomach as she heard a moan in the distance. "Is that Raquel?"

                "I think so, what do we do with her?"

                Isabel shook her head back at Bridget, "McKenzie is gone. She is just gone."

                "Isabel, I know that."

                Isabel narrowed her eyes when something caught her attention, "That is it...that is what she used!"

                Bridget watched as Isabel crawled toward the stone.

                Isabel whined out in pain as she reached out for the stone, "Bridget, you are gonna do something for me that will save our bloodline."

                "Isabel, what are you doing?"

                Isabel pushed herself up as she went over to Bridget, "Hit me."

                "What?"

                "Hit me. I have to tell them something about why McKenzie and you are gone."

                "Why I am going, where am I going?" Bridget asked as she got up to her feet.

                "Hit me. But make sure you draw blood." Isabel said back to her little sister.

                Bridget closed her eyes as she swung hitting Isabel in the face.

                Isabel moaned out as Bridget connected with her eye.

                "I am so sorry!" Bridget said running over to her sister.

                "Hit me again." Isabel said removing her hand to reveal the broken skin under her eye.

                Bridget shook her head, "I can't do that again!"

                "Just fucking trust me."

                "I can't hit you!" Bridget cried out as Isabel closed her eyes. "I can't believe I am doing this."

                Isabel stumbled back as Bridget had busted her lip wide open. "Now promise me that you will never come back until she is dead. I don't care what time you are in. you fucking kill her."

                Bridget narrowed her eyes as Isabel revealed the stone in her hands, "What is that?"

                "It is what will get you to her."  Isabel glanced back at Bridget as the stone started to glow in her hands. "This is going to make sure you stop her bloodline. This is how she will never come back to us. Never back to him." Isabel then touched the boulder that hovered over them as the music started up again, "You are going to promise me that you will find her and kill her at all costs."