16. Who? You are better than me?

Letterkenny, Ireland

Bridget pushed the door open to the room as Isabel was standing infront of the mirror looking at the white dress. "That should not be white."

Isabel rolled her eyes back at her sister, "What are you even doing here?"

"They said wedding and I came running."

"I don't need you here."

"You need to look around. Someone is killing your men and you think having a fucking wedding is smart?"

"Right now, did I marry him?"

"What?"

"Did I marry Solomon in your future?"

"No, I mean no you never did."

"If I marry him, do you think something will spark a little faster?"

"Don't go fucking with the timeline Isabel. That isn't what we need!"

"If I marry him and Maddox kills him, then it won't look that bad."

"Are you out of your fucking mind? Are you hearing yourself right now Isabel, you want to marry him just so when he dies, you look better!"

"I'm thinking about the nation."

"You are only thinking about starting a war that is coming anyways. Don't push for it!"

Isabel turned her head to see her face in the mirror, "I think I will make a nice braid today."

Bridget rolled her head as someone knocked on the door.

"Miss, you have about an hour left."

Bridget glanced back at Isabel, "This isn't smart. It didn't have before and it shouldn't happen now. You need to push this off."

"The people want a marriage."

"The fuck happened to you; did someone hit you really hard in the head? This wasn't in the plans!"

"Did she come back?"

Bridget looked back at her.

"McKenzie, is back, right?"

Bridget didn't say a word.

"She is back and he is acting off. I don't want him getting any ideas that he can leave. I don't need him getting weak on me."

Bridget looked back at Isabel, "You are pregnant, aren't you?"

Isabel turned to the side running her hand over her stomach. "I think this dress looks lovely."

Bridget's eyes got wide, "Are you fucking kidding me? You slept with him again? Isabel think about what you are about to do. Marrying Solomon is one thing but having a kid with him again isn't smart!"

"I should be getting my shoes on."

Bridget stepped back as Isabel went over to the bed for her shoes, "You want to kill him."

Isabel froze on the bed.

"You knew the wedding would draw them up. You knew it would call for attention. You knew exactly what you were doing."