The Apple Falls

Victorine rubbed her protruding belly. She looked lovely in her stylish white bohemian maternity dress and sandals. Her thick black hair was pushed to the side, a magnolia pinned in her hair. Her bosom was getting heavier and she loved that fact. Her ta-tas were looking right, and she didn't mind flaunting them. She went into the kitchen where Jeraina Faye and Dex were. Her mamma looked different, with a silk tignon covering her hair.
People were starting to arrive with the food. Delicious smells of every kind of food you could want filled the air. Gumbo, pot roasts, baked and boiled hams, turkeys, beef and pork ribs, pulled pork, barbecued and fried chickens, grilled alligator, beef stew, shrimp creole; all kinds of treats were being brought in. Great dishes of rice and rice dressing, collards, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, macaroni salad and baked macaroni, peas, corn and many other savory eats accompanied, not to mention the sweets. Dreeky and Cesaire brought a few dishes of spicy Spanish food. Cesaire looked like a kid in a candyshop, seeing such wondrous foods. Jeraina Faye looked pleased at the spread. She thought of the offering plate later.
When Hadrien arrived, Victorine went to the door. Hadrien took one look at her full belly and thought she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, that is, until he placed his eyes on Teta. She had a glow of a goddess. Her full breasts looked like they would pop out of the Grecian styled dress she wore, and Fiyah seemed to be pleased with himself for his part in her pregnancy. Victorine stared at Teta in awe. SHE was pregnant, too?!? And MARRIED?!? It seemed Teta was always finding ways to steal HER attentions. Her and her husband carried in tons of circular aluminum dishes filled with crawfish and alligator sausage cheesecakes, and a huge pan of crab cakes. A bunch of women fluttered to her , taking the load from them. Victorine heard praises already and walked away to the kitchen, where the women brought the food in. Fiyah went back to the car and carried out a huge pan of fried shrimp, Teta's specialty.
The crowd grew larger, and an electric wave of excitement was building up. Jeraina Faye watched as Celestine brought the cage with Mamere' in. His live in girlfriend, Rosa, accompanied him tonight. She could see the look Rosa had on her face when she caught Celestine looking at her. Rosa was a petite mulatto with red hair, gold teeth, and a wide bottom. She was known across the bayou as having a hot temper and man- hands. She looked at Jeraina Faye sourly. If she would have been home instead of in town shopping that day Jeraina Faye came to call on Celestine, she would have made him tell her to go to hell, but Celestine was a man and weak. He agreed to whatever Jeraina Faye had demanded of him. Rosa watched Celestine carefully set up the altar. When Jeraina Faye walked over to him, she saw her place her hand on his shoulder, and it bothered her. She was purposely egging him on in front of her.
Dex didn't know how well Jeraina Faye had known the snake handler or whether they had history, but he did notice the fine assed broad the older man had brought with him. She was light and tight, just the way he liked. She seemed angry about something, he noticed. She turned in his direction, then smiled when she caught him staring at her. Dex repaid her with one of his killer smiles. Rosa straightened herself up and got her shit together, because it was obvious she had caught this man's eyes. She saw him going over her curves with a sparkle in his eyes. He licked his lips and flashed his gap, making her insides quiver.
The crowd of people waited with anticipation. Women spoke in hushed tones, while the men spoke freely, that is, until TonTon took his place in the yard. Then the men spoke with respective tones, not wanting to disrespect the elders.
Jeraina Faye walked into the back room where Celestine had relocated Mamere'. She looked at Celestine, this powerful man, his sinewy arms showing strength. He stood and looked at her, a fire in his eyes. She knew the people was waiting on her to start, but the spirits had other plans. Jeraina Faye lift the hem of her garment and revealed her nakedness to Celestine. He scooped Jeraina Faye into his arms and freed himself, placing her wetness onto his staff. Jeraina Faye held on for dear life as she rode Celestine mid-air, him thrusting into her deepness.
Victorine was looking for Jeraina Faye because TonTon had asked if the drummers should start. She was about to enter the back room when she heard moaning and groaning. Victorine peeked to see her mamma and the man who brought that awful snake, getting it on. She hurriedly backed away and ran into Hadrien, who had came looking for them. When Victorine tried to shu him away, he wondered what was going on in that room. Hadrien looked past Victorine and saw Jeraina Faye, bouncing on the snake handler as he held her in the air. He felt a stab in his chest as he watched her briefly, then turned away. Victorine looked at him like "I told you so" and grabbed his hand, leading him out to the kitchen. Seeing her mother in action made her horny, and Hadrien smelt so good, she could feel herself getting moist just looking at him. She backed him up against a counter. He looked at her with a baffled expression as she leaned her body against his. "I miss you, Hadrien.", she said, her voice sultry. She kissed him deeply, hoping to break this barrier between them. She rubbed her palm against the front of his pants, activating that familiar feeling in him. Hadrien let himself enjoy Victorine's fondle and kiss, trying to forget what he saw Jeraina Faye doing. He thought of the good times he had with Victorine, in the beginning of their relationship. Her love had him coming back for more...he also thought of how he should have capitalized on her love instead of lusting after Teta and her miraculous innards. He felt himself getting hard from Victorine's attentions, and his mind went back to Jeraina Faye. Victorine slid his hand under her dress and let him feel her mounds, naked and free. He slipped the tip of a finger into her waiting hole and immediately wanted to see what she would feel like now that she was pregnant. It was enough to get him right and back into his senses. He looked at Victorine, pregnant with his daughter, and he felt foolish for not seeing it sooner. He would take Victorine in his arms once more tonight, and ask her to marry him again. He pulled her to him, cupping her ass, and kissed her passionately, for real. He felt such a feeling for her, he vowed to himself that he would make the sweetest love to her that night, after everything was over.
Just when they were about to get hot and heavy, in walked Jeraina Faye, a sheen of sweat accentuating her mystique. She looked powerful and dangerous. She held her head high and walked outside to an awaiting crowd, and Celestine followed behind, a burlap bag in hand. Hadrien stole one last kiss from Victorine and joined the other drummers. Victorine smiled, a genuine smile, victorious. She would have her man back, and this time she wouldn't let him go. They were going to be parents, and she wanted everything to work out right. She walked out to meet Dreeky and Cesaire, smiling.
The crowd of people, at first all talking and laughing, now hushed and grew quiet as Jeraina Faye took the platform, front and center. The drummers took up their drums and beat, the sounds pulsating her body to the spot just pleasured by Celestine's thrusts. Jeraina Faye spoke, the crowd mesmerized by her regality. "Ashe', children! Ashe'!", she said, her proud voice traveling across the wind. " I requested you all here tonight, and I can see you are all obedient! This pleases me, as it tells me you are here to witness a true Queen! ", her voice boomed with authority. People murmured, then quieted down when she began to speak again. " Such sights you shall see! I will show you these things!" Jeraina Faye motioned to Celestine, who brought out the huge cage, Mamere' nestled inside, unbeknownst to the crowd. Celestine then went to the altar and retrieved the burlap bag. Rosa handed him a knife. Jeraina Faye stepped to the altar and Celestine opened the bag and took out a small, mummified body of some sort. He handed it to her and she held it gingerly, rocking it as if it were a baby....it was a baby! The crowd roared with whispers. Victorine felt faint with nausea. Her mamma was holding the dried up corpse of Petit Fe, the stillborn child of the infamous hoodooienne, Black Catain.
Many years ago, Black Catain, a widow, became mysteriously pregnant, and it was said the child itself would wield great powers should it live. Catain was deep into the bad hoodoo, the evil hoodoo, and carrying the child only made her meaner. People who used to go to her said she was the best at cursing enemies, if you could face your own fear and go to her. No one knows for sure, but it was said that the baby grew evil day by day, eating her insides, until Black Catain tried to terminate it, but it was too late. Catain dropped dead, during labor, and the baby itself pushed through and out, then mysteriously died, its little body growing hard as stone. It was said the body was very powerful, and whoever possessed it would wield great power as well. The body had proven to be too much, and was disposed of in the swamp years ago, and now Jeraina Faye held it in her arms, courtesy of Celestine.
The crowd looked on as Jeraina Faye laid the corpse onto the altar. Teta swore she could hear Papa Legba, screaming inside her. Fiyah held her hand tightly, sensing the activity in the air. It was as if the spirits of the ancestors were attending the big meeting themselves. Jeraina Faye swayed as the drummers beat with all their might. Victorine looked at Dreeky, who was just as terrified. Cesaire looked on in rapt attention, soaking in everything. Jeraina Faye began uttering ancient words and chants, and the sky lit up a pale blue color. Everyone was amazed. She began chanting louder, then a few ladies in the crowd started moving. Others joined in. When a full blown dance had established, Jeraina Faye motioned for Celestine to open the cage. Jeraina Faye took Mamere' out , and raised her for all to see. She danced carefully with Mamere', the huge Boa heavy in her hands. She placed the snake on her shoulders and stepped down into the crowd, a path parting for them. People stared as she danced the Calinda with the serpent. Victorine swallowed hard, admitting to herself that she would have never been able to pull this off. Her mamma was a bad bitch, and what she was showing tonight would make her a legend. The people were eating it up. The dance became chanting , and soon everyone was either singing or moving. Jeraina Faye yelled, her voice full. " Who here denies the ancestors? Who? Surely you see I have their favor! Surely you see I have their power! Deny me and you deny the ancestors!" A woman screamed loudly, then another fell to the ground. Jeraina Faye gave the snake back to Celestine, who looked at her with fire in his eyes. She stood at the altar once more, and said, "Even the dead shan't deny me!" She placed her hands over the corpse and rubbed it gingerly. The winds howled, and a couple of miles away, Derek's body twisted and jerked. He was being controlled by Jeraina Faye's actions. His half eaten body became more like a man's, and he remembered her: Victorine. For some reason, he remembered Victorine where he couldn't remember Tameka. The spell she had put on him months ago was still very effective. He wanted her, her craved her. He had to have her. He walked slowly down the parish road he found himself on. His mind was not like it used to be, but he still knew he needed something. He would keep walking until he found her.
Meanwhile, Jeraina Faye had everyone hyped up. The dancing became racier as the drummers beat their emotions into the drums. Hadrien lost himself as he drummed on auto pilot, his spirit taking over. He could feel something powerful surrounding them all. He thought back to Papa Legba, and all the times he made his presence known when he and Teta were lost in their rapture. He wondered how she was doing in her agreement with Papa. Jeraina Faye's sultriness stole his thoughts as she swayed her hips and rolled her body. He thought of her love, then quickly cast out the thought as he vowed to focus on Victorine and their daughter. He knew she was shakened when Jeraina Faye had brought out that baby's corpse.
The dance went on, and some of the men started pulling the women to them, fondling them and kissing them hard. Many couples began to grind suggestively against each other, and before long, they were copulating right there. Dreeky looked at Cesaire like, "What?!?" Cesaire looked on, a fire brewing inside of him, suddenly wanting Dreeky. He knew that if he pulled his husband to him and started to love on him, some people may not be able to take it. As much as he wanted to lick the salty sweat of Dreeky's neck, he refrained himself. They would have later. Jeraina Faye looked on, a witch goddess casting her sexual spell on the crowd. Even the elders got heated, but showed restraint out of respect for their age. But there were some bayou sluts who were getting on in age, and gladly consumed the promiscuous activity. Dex looked over at Rosa, who stood near the platform. She danced sultrily, her big bottom bouncing. Dex smiled at her, his heat for her, and made a sign for her to move towards the front of the yard. She made her way through the crowd and he followed her ass. They met up in the far side of the yard, in front of the house. Only names were spoken before their lips locked together in a heated kiss. Dex grabbed a handful of Rosa's ass. The sex magic in the air caused them to lose themselves as Dex pulled Rosa into a corner. They freed themselves from the obstacles of their clothing and Rosa bent over, showing him her assets. Dex pushed himself into her, enjoying the plush cushion of all her ass. That first thrust felt so good to them, they didn't care who saw. As the orgy in the back yard grew, Dex and Rosa enjoyed their own party. Dex pumped into her from behind savagely, amazed at himself for this discretion against Jeraina Faye. He knew she'd soon be looking for him, so he busied himself in Rosa's orifices, going in and out of each hole. Rosa moaned loudly, the effects of Dex's thrusts. They groaned together in unison as Dex remained in her ass. The orgy was beginning to climax, and so were they. Dex gave Rosa another series of thrusts that led to him coming inside her. Their secret session was over now, and it was time for them to blend back in the crowd before anyone missed them. They touched hands and hugged, Dex grabbing a handful of ass, then went their separate ways, no one the wiser.
Jeraina Faye laughed a hearty laugh as everyone came to their senses, and began laughing, too. As some put their clothes back on, Celestine held up the collection plate and gave it to her. Jeraina Faye had made such an impact on everyone, that they all came out of their pockets and put in the plate bills of all kinds. Laughing still, Jeraina Faye summoned a few of the women to start serving the magnificent food. All had worked up an appetite, and the food beckoned. With so many dishes to choose from, the crowd of people were delighted. Even though she had worked up an appetite, Jeraina Faye decided she would eat later. Teta walked up to her and bowed her head. She handed Jeraina Faye one of the circular dishes she had brought. "This is for you," she said. "I wanted to make sure you had one for yourself, before they're all gone." Jeraina Faye opened the dish and the exotic smells of the crawfish and alligator sausage cheesecake assaulted her nostrils. Jeraina Faye looked at her, then thanked Teta.
Victorine walked over to her mother just as Teta was leaving. They looked at each other, then Teta said, "I'm glad you changed your mind.", in reference of Victorine wanting to terminate the baby. She walked away from Victorine and met up with Hadrien, who was a sweaty dream come true, but just not hers anymore. Teta smiled as Hadrien eyed her bosom and her belly. She continued on until she reached her husband, who was fixing them each a plate of food. Dreeky and Cesaire had gotten over the sights they saw, and Cesaire was ready to eat. He earnestly talked with some of the elder women who was serving, wanting to know the name of this and the name of that. He then went on to the part of the table where the food was self serve and piled onto a plate fried tilapia, potato salad, fried chicken, fried shrimp, and crab fritters. Dreeky grabbed two bowls of gumbo and they sat down to eat. Just as Cesaire was raving about the taste of the fritters, Teta walked over to them, hugging Dreeky and then Cesaire. She handed them one of her cheesecakes and Cesaire demanded to know her secret. " It's crawfish and alligator sausage", she said with a smile. Cesaire almost fainted.
All in all, the evening went well. Everyone was enjoying the delicious food as well as each others' company. Jeraina Faye was triumphant. She looked for Dex in the crowd then saw him sitting with a plate of food smiling at the yellow bitch Celestine brought with him. Hmph! He had his damned nerves, smiling like that. She knew that smile meant no good. She'd have to deal with his ass later. Right now, she was so high on power, she floated through the crowd. Victorine sat with Dreeky, Cesaire, and Hadrien, along with TonTon and Mrs. Cecile. They all ate heartily.
She bumped into Celestine, who took her by the hand. "Come", he said. She followed his lead. He led her to the back room where they had " prepared" themselves earlier. "Woman, I want you. I want all of you!", he growled, his hands all over her. She locked the door and undressed herself, letting her hair down. Celestine took Jeraina Faye to new heights that night, their daring escapade a few feet away from everyone. The sound of a window smashing brought them back to reality.
Outside, the moon rose high in the sky, outlining the figure of a grotesque Derek L., who thought he was breaking into Victorine's room, but only to find a startled Jeraina Faye and a serious Celestine. Derek lunged at Jeraina Faye, her naked body reminding him of Victorine. He tried to grab at her, but Celestine was quick and got hold of a machete they kept, swinging the blade with all his might, and slicing Derek's head off. It landed with a thud, and his body collapsed to the floor. Jeraina Faye buried her face in Celestine's chest and screamed silently. He comforted her, rubbing her back. " It's alright, woman.", he said. " Let's clean up this mess and drag his ass back to hell!"