Chapter 38

Few months later

A year already?! That's crazy.. Just the thought that I'm dating him blows my mind still. But of course Jimmy did expand to the upstairs and a baby on the way!! No I'm kidding, there's no baby and still no ring. But honestly.. I'm not going to push it. When he feels it's the right time, it'll be the right time. He still has a show to run and it's not slowing down by any means.

"One year! One year!" I twirl and smack a firm ass with a wooden spoon I grabbed moments ago.

"How did I last this long?" We dip and kiss and fling back up. I escape to his back within seconds, hiding from his kissing lips.

I laugh and bite Jimmy's arm. "Because I'm perfect and wonderful and you love me!" I force our hips left to right.

"No words have been truer!"

"I know!" I laugh and go to his waistband. "Does someone want some fun, baby?"

"Mhmm.." My arm touches the hot stove.

My hand snakes deeper down. "Mm?"

"Mhmm!" Now I touch the skillet.

"What?" I smile and grab him.

"Yes, I want fun! But I'm making breakfast, get outta here!" My butt is pinched twice.

"But, baby.." I do that god awful Santa Baby voice. "We can have some fun in the kitchen.. I can ride you and make us breakfast.." My teeth nibble his warm bicep.

Those giggles.. "Seems dangerous and I like the bed.. I have all the control over you, baby doll, all the control." He jumps at me and grabs the wooden culprit.

"No!!" I screech and run around the couch. "I'm so sorry! James!" I dash for our room, but I'm too slow at his cat like reflexes. I'm spanked and grabbed. The wooden spoon gently meets both cheeks of my tush a handful of times. "I said I'm sorry!" I laugh and fight away.

"I'll do it for real!" Jimmy's hand grips my arm with a grin. "I've done it before and I'll do it again."

I spin and face him. "Yeah, but you went all scared and kept apologizing. You won't do it again and be serious about it. You'd feel bad.."

"Because I don't want to hurt you, Spencer.."

"You're not hurting me if you're not doing it to be abusive, James. If you're being playful, I don't see what's wrong with it! I do it all the time with you."

"You don't hurt me!"

Sometimes I wish I was a few inches taller.. I rise on my tip toes and hold onto to his left arm. "It doesn't matter!"

The wooden spoon lays over my lips. "Shhh.." I'm let go like nothing ever happened.

"Hey!" I jump on my boyfriends back and growl in his ear, biting his neck and shoulder.

"You know I love this, right?" He tickles my thighs and moves quick to my kicking calves. "And our food is burnt.."

I peak over his shoulder. "Let's go out! Anniversary breakfast, baby."