Chapter 26

Friday.. Beaks almost over and it feels like the last weekend of summer before school starts again. Jimmy resting on me, between my legs and against my chest as he plays some new video game. I kiss his head every once in awhile. I roll his shirt up, dancing my fingers on his bare tummy. He giggles as I go left to right. "You're just cute." I pat his abs and let his black shirt fall naturally.

"You're just cute, babe." He kisses my jaw once the game loads up again.

"You're really cute when you fight laughter and tickles.." I gently squeeze his sides. He rolls over laughing.

I'm dragged onto my back, my legs go over Jimmy's thighs. "You know when you're really cute?" He grins a playful one.

"Never." I hide my face.

"What?" My arms are held above my head. "You always are, but especially now." My neck becomes wet with spit as he nibbles with growls.

"Jimmy!" I kick and scream with laughter.

He lifts up smiling. "See, you look really cute now." He uses the blanket under me to clean his spit off.

"Play your game, James Thomas." I pinch his cheeks, his eyes squint as he tries to bite me. "Stop." I tap his nose.

"Me stop?!" He laughs. "You're the one hurting me, Spencer Grace."

I hug him to my neck, cradling his head in my hands and neck. "I'm sorry, baby."

"Psych!" He shouts out. "You only hurt when you bite me.. I also like this shirt one you. I love when you show your nerdy self." A black Star Wars shirt with white specks for stars. "You're so damn cute." He kisses me before sitting up to play his game.

'Come hang out with the guys down at Downstairs!'

Higgins texts Jimmy, I'm on his phone looking for a picture from camping earlier this week. "Baby! Steve wants you to go out with the guys!" I shout over the video game he's playing.

The screen pauses. "Now?"

"I don't know.." I shrug and hand the phone over.

Jimmy slowly nods after a few dings. "Yeah, now.. I'll be home by midnight." It's only 9. "Unless you want me home."

"No, you go out and have fun, baby, I don't care if you hang with the guys." I kiss the hovering face. "I love you." I kiss him again.

"I love you." I'm kissed. "Too." And again. "Stay up because you're getting some more when I get back."

I smile through a bitten lip. "I'll stay up, babe." I watch him walk out the front door. I turn his saved game off and turn some Netflix on. Gary cuddled up to my side.

12:58
Saturday, April 2

My phone clicks on for the millionth time in the past hour. He probably got caught up singing or being Jimmy. He's too nice, he's not going to turn down a opportunity to entertain people or his fans. He'll wake me up when he gets home anyways. Gar will jump off the bed and that'll wake me up. The one thing I hate about being a light sleeper.

All throughout the night I kept waking up to his side cold and lonely. Minus the dog, I haven't slept in a empty bed in months.. Also, my phone won't stop dinging with tweets from people tweeting me. For what? I don't know. I'm never on Twitter and if I am, I respond to one of Jimmy's or Gloria's tweets.