Chapter 22

Jimmy takes the seat in front of my desk. The only extra chair in the office and it's his. No one else touches it and I find that funny. "When did you start wearing glasses?" He grabs a magazine and flips through it.

"Since I failed my entire freshman year of high school.. I wrote my notes all wrong and I thought I was just dumb. I never wear them, but my eyes are killing me lately!" I look over at him. His eyebrow raised at me.

"You should wear them more often, they're adorable on you, Dana Scully." He smirks.

"Oh should I, Mr. Lasik?"

He smirks. "Mhmm, you should. When you off?" He sits back with his leg up. It's Friday, he's usually here to finish the week up and plan some stuff for future shows.

"After.." I save a file. "I finish writing this one article. I just have to finish a paragraph and maybe you could read it? Give me your opinion on it? Proof read it since you're good with grammar and shit." I usually never ask him, I just send it over.

"Yeah! Of course, baby! I love to read your work." He smiles.

"What do we have planned for this weekend, baby?"

The magazine gets tossed back on my desk, Jimmy leans forward. "Do you in those glasses.." He grins.

"All weekend?" I giggle. The dreadful five days are up.

"Oh yeah!" His voice gets deep. "All weekend.."

I take my glasses off and shove them in a drawer. "I don't know what you're talking about, Mr. Fallon."

"I think you do, Ms. Hughes."

"I do?"

He nods. "Mhm. You do."

"Make me some grilled chicken with mashed potatoes, some french garlic bread, and some red wine for dinner tonight, and I'll know exactly what you're talking about."

"Now you're talking!" He growls. "But I can't take you out?"

"You can.."

Every once in awhile Jimmy has little cheek dimples, when he gets really excited or laughing really hard, they pop up. Right now, they're here with his little smirk. "But you wanna be home?"

"I do." I nod. "I love just hanging at home. Being with you and Gary is probably one of my favorite things to do. You could be asleep on the couch or next to me in bed and I still love it. I'm a home girl, I don't need to go out, though I do like weekend adventures, but not tomorrow.."

"You just wanna lounge and veg out." That cheek dimple smirk is back.

"Correct." I smile at the cutie in front of me. "With my favorite boy and his dog."

"Yeah? What's his name and number? I'll get him to come over."

I finish typing a few words and look over at Jimmy. "Nice try, bud, that's my game."

"I just wanted to try.." He pouts his lip out.

"His name is James Thomas Fallon, the cutest boy I know. He has dark brown hair that I love. His melted chocolatey eyes hypnotize me, I can't be drawn away from them no matter how hard I try. He's fit and muscular and his body.. Don't get started on that. His cute little puppy snores at 3 am when he's out are to die for. His fashion sense is incredible! He has more shoes than I do, and I thought I had a lot. He can sing, he can dance, he's hilarious and sweet, plays the guitar." I bite my lip smiling at my screen. "Spot on impressions, he can cook you a mean meal and bake a damn good cake. His kisses are good, his hugs are warm.. Cuddling is a given with him. He'll work you up in bed and slam right into ya like you'd never see it coming. He's my best friend and nothing can change that."