Chapter 13

The stage is set up like a teen bedroom. Posters of boys and pink everything. A stuffed unicorn on the bed for the hell of it. A laptop on the bed and a closet full of clothes.

Jimmy walks out with a SnapBack, some skinny khakis, a white and baby blue button up shirt, some black vans, and cheap plastic watch. Definitely the 15 year old we were shooting for.

Me on the other hand. A chunky knitted cream sweater, maroon leggings, a sock bun, flats, and thick framed cat-eyed glasses. But to top it all off, we put have those fake braces he wears in Ew!

"We look good." I kiss him. "I'd ship us if we did YouTube together." I pat his hard stomach.

"I already am shipping us. I don't know what you're talking about, muffin cakes, but you're the one that looks good." He smiles in the mirror. "I feel like an idiot while you look adorable."

I shake my head. "Mm.. No, that's you. You look so good! Like someone took you out of a shitty Instagram picture of a cute boy page."

"1 minute!" Someone yells from the stage. The audience is already getting giddy. You can feel the energy from backstage!

"Scared?" Jimmy hugs me.

"Just a little.." I hold onto him. "Or a lot.." I switch sides so my left cheek is laying against his chest, looking down the dark corridor.

The hand on my back goes up and down slowly. "You're going to be great. Just don't even look at the crowd. I know you'll be okay."

"Jimmy, Spencer!" Gavin yells. "Show time!" He claps with a smile as Jimmy and I take our spots in front of a Canon camera, in front of the actual camera.

I take a deep breath and nod to the cameramen after Jimmy does his nod. "Hey, guys!" I wave to the fake camera and smile. "It's me Spencer! And today my cute boyfriend and I are doing the long awaited tag video that you been asking for. Babe." I nudge him. My voice is so valley girl and I already hate myself for it.

"I'm her boyfriend!" The crowd cheers. "I'm Jimmy." He says in a obnoxious voice.

"Okay, so like I going to ask you questions about me and you're going to have to answer them." I pick my phone up and open my pictures.

"Like kay!" His arm goes around me.

I scoot closer. "Okay, so number 1! Where'd we meet?"

"Umm.. Uh.. The skate park?"

I throw my head back, hitting his arm. "Wrong!"

"Umm.. School?"

"Right!" I cup his knee. "Okay, number 2! Where was our first date? Like I don't remember so I hope he does!"

"Umm.. School?"

I shrug his arm up. "Yeah, like I guess so. What was your first impression of me?"

"Like, does my butt look small in these booty shorts?" He asks in a girly voice. The crowd is roaring with laughter.

"No! Like what did you think of me.."

"Oh, yeah! Like I totally knew that! Your boobs are nice!" He grabs one. "And your ass is a fine piece of china! Not the country though."

I smile at the camera. "Like yeah, thats good. When did you meet my family?"

"Uhhh.. When I had to tell your parents you were pregnant, but it was false alarm and now they like hate me. I don't know why, dude."

"Yeah, I don't either! Do I have any weird obsession?"

"Yeah, you like to play with my-"

"Okay, so no. What did you first notice about me?"

The Laughing Touch (Jimmy Fallon Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें