Chapter 15

The saying, "when you're happy, time flies." Is no joke. Jimmy and I have been dating for a month. It feels like yesterday we met in the halls of Rockefeller earlier in January. Seems like yesterday we fell asleep on my couch and spent half the day cuddling. At that moment, that day, I knew he wouldn't let go. And it feels like yesterday I went on the show.

I walk back into the office from a coffee break to a bouquet of flowers sitting at my desk. I've only worked here at 30 Rock for two days and I couldn't tell you how spoiled I've been by Jimmy.

Spencer,

I missed you.. Clare said you had just stepped out once I walked in.. Anyways, happy one month, baby! I love you! Come by for lunch? I have an hour today. Text me when you can!

-Jimmy

"Boyfriend is pretty cute." Clare winks at me. "What's it like to date thee Jimmy Fallon?" She smiles.

"Oh, honey!" Brock walks in with a smile on his face. "Those are gorg! Boyfriend knows how to treat you right!" He smiles and reads the card. "Oooh! An hour lunch on your one month anniversary. Spencer is getting a little somethin' somethin'!" He winks before hip bumping me.

I smile at the flowers again. "Oh, I'm so sure that's what he has planned." I laugh. "He's not like that, Brock." I giggle.

"Oh, girl, please! With those hips and abs. The way he dances on the show. You're lying, honey." He raises his neon pink eyebrow. "He knows what he's doing to you and you love it!"

"Did you see the way he ate that pie that one night?" Clare butts in. "Spencer, you're one lucky girl!" She smiles.

It's all so true. He knows exactly what he's doing and I am one lucky girl. Not for all the sex, but for having such an incredible boyfriend. "Yeah, you two are right." I wink at them and grab my phone to call Jimmy.

Brock snaps his fingers at me. "Speaker, girlfriend."

"Hey, baby!" Jimmy answers in a upbeat tone.

"Hey, honey! So I got your flowers." I glance over at the note.

"Yeah?" I hear him smile and turn something down. "I should've just waited for you.. I just got into my office.." Brock and Clare moan in front of me. "What the hell is that?" Jimmy asks laughing.

I glare over at them. "Coworkers.. They think during lunch we're gonna have sex.."

"Wait, am I on speaker?"

"Yes, brownie eyes, you are!" Brock yells over to my desk.

Jimmy giggles. "Yeah, we'll definitely be doing something then! Give you guys something to talk about." He giggles again. "You up for a nap?"

"I always am!" I smirk at my coworkers. "But I gotta go if I want an hour lunch break too."

"Kay, have fun! Love you, baby."

"I love you too, babe! Byee." I hit end before he does.

Clare smiles at me. "You two are so in love! There's no way in hell you can deny it."

"Who said I'm denying our love?"

"No one, but you seem like you were hiding it when we first asked you about him."

"Spencer and James sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Brock spins in his chair.

"First comes love!" Clare claps.

Broke claps along. "Then comes marriage!"

"And then hopefully no baby in a baby carriage." I interrupt their fun.