Chapter 24

My eyes shot open to the sound of rain hitting our tent above. I lift my head off Jimmy's warm bare chest before grabbing a phone. 8:13 in the morning. Gary's sprawled out on her bed, blanket half on her. The man that I'm still laying on, moves under my weight. Arm over his perfect face, his left goes under his neck. I lay my head back down, his bent arm under his neck cradles my head.

Come to think of it, it wasn't suppose to rain today.. I grab the phone again, sliding it open and tapping in his passcode. The forecast was changed and it's suppose to rain at noon.. I sit up, leaving the cozy body behind.

"I'm cold.." A hand on my stomach, pulling me back down. The chest of the body meets mine, as our stomachs touch. "It's been raining since 5.. Gar woke me up and I took her out.." He yawns over my hair. "I've been waiting for you to get up.."

My thumb brushes a smooth forehead. "You've been up since 5 am?"

"On and off, yeah.." He nods.

I watch his collarbone rise with each breath before talking. "There's not much we can do right now, honey.. Try to sleep, I brought a book to read."

A warm hand slips down my shorts, squeezing my right cheek. "I want this.. I'm bored.." He chuckles.

Bringing his hand up, I flip on my back, letting Jimmy crawl on top. "Do or say whatever. I can do you first, babe.."

He shakes his head, he's so sleepy and really cute right now. "I wanna bang, but I'm still so tired.." My neck houses a warm face, his arms fight under me, squeezing each other together.

"Then sleep, honey.." I kiss a ear and force our blankets over us.

"I'm not tired tired, just lazy tired.." My jaw gets kissed. "You do it." He chuckles again.

I pat his bare back, this boy needs to learn to wear clothes when it's chilly out. Asleep or not. "I'd love to! Get on your back.." He doesn't move. "Baby, I can't do anything if you're on me, and I can't lift you up.." I whisper in his ear.

Arms go into push up position at my sides. "Morning." Lips press onto mine.

"Morning." I smile at him before kissing him back. He stays, kissing me, last night is coming back for seconds. My leg bends at his hip, my arms and hands hold onto his warm muscly back.

I straddle two long legs after playing around with him, crawling up to a face, I kiss a set of lips, then down to a neck, nibbling around. Fire hands rest on my shoulder blades, thumbs rub around them. I get up, sitting, straddling naked on top of my man. We hardly do this way.. I like my man on top and Jimmy prefers it that way as well. Slowly, I slide down a hard dick, gasping from the pleasure. Gradually, I grind against two boney hip bones, my hands holding my hair up. The arms that belong to the body I'm grinding, cover his handsome, unshaven face. His breathing increases, his pecs rise, a leg moves under me.

"You asleep?" I ask laughing, falling forward and down.

The arms go above, crossing, hands hold elbows. "No," Jimmy smiles at me as I slowly thrust forward. "Just feels good."

I kiss him as I go back to his face. "By the way.."

"Mm?" He asks rubbing my arms.

"I can't make myself cum.. I'm doing this to get you waaaay in the mood.. I don't think this rain is going to stop for a bit, baby.."

He smiles at me. "I'll get you waaaay in the mood.. But finish this, honey.." A finger taps my nose. "I'm enjoying watching you."

"I'm enjoying it, love bug." I go back up, gripping his thighs behind me for support. I let go, didn't help much because of the air mattress. "Hold my legs for me.." Warm hands grip the sides of my thighs. I can feel him inching closer and closer. In the mornings, he cums quickly. My toes slip under as I go faster for him, letting my hair fall over my left shoulder, my side bangs make it so I can barely see, I drop my hands on his stomach. Within seconds of my hair falling, warmth rockets inside me. "Baby.." I fall to his face again, it's turned to my right, his chest puffs faster than before.