Chapter 1

If this story has already been done, I'm sorry. I don't read other fanfics so I don't know what's been done and what hasn't. I'm just posting the first chapter now to see if anyone likes it. Enjoy!

God was his face everywhere! I think to myself as I walk through Rockefeller's lobby, heading to the elevator. I've been here once before, 3 years ago. I did a page in People for SNL's wardrobe. I was offered the job for People after that, but I declined and accepted the journalist job for QG that fall.

I like my job. Especially getting to interview drop dead gorgeous men every few weeks. But it has its down falls. Like today- interviewing Jimmy Fallon! Thee Jimmy Fallon.. I've had a crush on him since I was 23. When he rose to frame on SNL was when I went Fallon crazy. I fell for his big smile, his sparkling deep brown eyes, his laugh.. Oh man, his laugh..

Ding

Snapped back to reality once the elevator drops me off across the hall from 6B. My heart is racing, my knees buckle under me, my palms sweaty, and I feel deaf. I slowly walk down the white hallway, admiring the pictures on the walls. Pictures of Jimmy and guests from Late Night and the Tonight Show.

"Good memories." A voice behind me calmly says.

I jump from the sudden surprise. "Oh.. Uh, yeah! Good memories in deed." I freeze, not wanting to turn around.

A hand rests on the small of my back, it's warm.. Feels comforting honestly. "I'm Jimmy by the way." The hand lightly squeezes my back.

"Spencer.." The door to his studio opens, I take a glance in. It's a lot smaller than it appears on TV. "Spencer Hughes."

"Just in time, too! Don't we have a interview in about.." He pulls his phone out. His lock screen is a picture of a golden retriever. Gary! I smile to myself. "10 minutes?"

I didn't look at the time, I was too excited to see Gary for some dumb reason.. "I do believe so." I finally turn around to face him. He's better looking in person! His cheekbones. His lips look thicker and more kissable than ever.. His hair. Ugh.. And his eyes look bigger. Just shoot me now.

"We can start now or you can just hang around for another 10 minutes.. Well probably 9 minutes now." He chuckles. Dork.

"Whichever you prefer." I clench my jacket to calm my sweaty hands.

"Let's just do it now. I don't want to keep you here longer than you have to be." Dammit..

I smile up at him. He's a good 7 inches taller than I am. "Prefect! Lead the way." My smile stays putt as Jimmy leads me into his office. I always imagined it to have a smell.. Like masculine.. It doesn't. Maybe a hint of leather? That's about it. His walls are filled with pictures of family and friends. Some guitars and just random things he's received over the years.

He takes a seat in his large dark green velvet chair, behind his dark oak desk. "How are you?" He smiles. I feel I'm in a principals office..

"I'm doing good." I take a seat at the meeting table. "How about you?"

"Fantastic." He smiles and claps his hands together. The famous clap. I bite my bottom lip and look away.

Jimmy drops his phone in a drawer and takes the seat next to mine. "So, Mr. Fallon." I start to take my notebook out of my bag when he leans closer.

"Hey.. It's Jimmy, Jim, or James. Mr. Fallon is my dad. I'm old, but not that old." His lips curl into a playful smile.

I cock my eyebrow up. "You're not old.." I say under my breath. He's only two years older than I am.