Chapter 28

"Good morning, my beautiful girlfriend." My neck is kissed.

I set my curling wand down and face the kisser. "Good morning, my handsome boyfriend." I kiss the lips in front of me.

"Doll up, you're on tonight."

"What?! Do you not understand I have to calm my anxiety when I step backstage?"

"You have a few hours to calm down, Penn." Jimmy starts to brush his teeth. "You'll be fine." He disappears into our room.

I stare down at my makeup scattered all over the white counter. Ugh! "When did we agree on this?" I turn to him once I'm no longer alone in the bathroom.

A finger holds up for me to give a second. White foamy spit slides down the drain, clear blue mouth wash swishes around, and then spit out. "Does 'mhmm!!'" He moans. "Ring a bell? Because frankly, Spencer.." I'm hugged tightly. "I wouldn't let go of that opportunity."

"I hate myself.. I just said it to shut you up.." I throw my head back, my half curled hair falls out.

"I'll do something for you, baby."

My eyes narrow at him. "Anything?"

"Yes." Lips curl into a playful smile.

"Kay! I'm in."

Jimmy's head jerks back. "That's it?!" His voice goes up. "Wait, what is it?"

"I don't know yet.. But I'll figure something out." I turn back to finish my hair. The pink curling wand is slipped out of my hand, he starts to wrap a chunk of my blonde around it. "Face it down.. The top of the barrel goes down."

"Why? What makes it different?" He redoes the chunk.

I shrug. "I don't know.. But there is a difference." I wait a few more seconds. "Drop it." My bare upper back warms up. "Perfect!" I smile.

"That's it? Why does it take girls hours then? This can literally take 5 minutes."

"I don't know.. I don't spend hours in the bathroom perfecting myself." Don't say it!

"Oh, but you do.." Oh.. I thought he'd said I don't need to.

"I do not!" I toss the fresh curl back. "It's ugly, redo it."

He sighs. "This is why.." He wraps it again.

"You volunteered! I didn't ask you, babe."

He smiles. "I know I know.." The curl falls again. "Better, Madame?"

I giggle. "Much."

"Have you ever used this thing as a dildo?"

The hell? "No? You're really weird this morning.."

Jimmy laughs. "It looks like one! I'm just asking, baby. Some girls get freaky."

"And like I've told you.." I elbow his stomach. "I like the real deal. Your real deal.."

"As you should too. I need more hair.." My head is tapped, I drop the remains from the clip. "You know.. This is actually really fun. I kinda enjoy curling your hair."

"Because you're so big and just gah! I can't.."

"And I'm the really weird one this morning?" He asks with a smirk.

I turn. "You asked me if I've ever used a fucking curling wand to pleasure myself! You top that one today."

I'm spun back to facing the mirror. "I was just curious!" He recurls a funk curl.