Chapter 18

A full week of non stop working for Jimmy and I, it's finally Saturday! The day that we just chill around and watch TV, listen to music, cuddle with Gary. One of things that I love about Jimmy's geeky side, he literally has every gaming console. So I know exactly what we're, well, I'm doing this morning.

I'm laying on the couch, cozied up in a giant fuzzy blanket, playing Mario Bros. I had the urge to relive my childhood on the way home from work, the mood struck me hard. Haven't stopped playing since!

"You're still playing that?" A voice fills the silent family room. Jimmy just got out of the shower.

"Uh huh.." I block his face with the DS screen. "Stop!" I keep him away with my foot. The handheld escapes my hands, closes in my face and gets tossed onto the ottoman to my right. "Hey! Koopa was about to kill me!" I bury my face in the blanket. Keeping my eyes on him.

He rolls his lips in, hiding laughter. "Honey, it's just a game.." He lays on me. "You've been attached since last night. You didn't even kiss me before bed.."

My fingers run through his damp hair. "I'm sorry, honey.." My thumbs rub his cheekbones. "You just never want to give me a Mario game.. They're so addicting."

"I know this now.." His arms fight under my back, holding me. "If I give Mario back, what do I get from you?" He grins.

I stare into his eyes. Mesmerized by their beauty. "I don't know.. What do you want, baby?" I smile at his sweet face.

"To hold you.." He squeezes my sides. "I fell asleep before you did. What time did you even go to bed?"

"3.." I mumble.

A head nuzzles in my neck. "You're addicted, baby.. I'm the geek in this relationship and I'm not even addicted to video games." I roll up his navy crew neck, scratching his muscly back. "Mmm.." He vibrates me. "Up.." His head switches sides.

"What are we doing today?" I kiss his head as his breathing decreases. This poor man has so many marks from my nails digging into his back.

I feel a smile. "I don't know.. I kinda really love this." He kisses my bare shoulder. "What are you wearing?" I feel his warm breath with each word.

Okay? "Tank and shorts, why?"

"Oh, I thought you were in a bra and sweats like last Sunday. That was cute."

"Mm.. Nope, I'm somewhat fully clothed. You have a few nail marks on your back.. I'm sorry, honey.."

"I don't care.. No one sees my back and if they happen to, I still wouldn't care.."

I pat his back before rolling his shirt down. "Get up! I wanna shower.." Jimmy lifts up enough for me to escape him and the couch. I stand up and stretch my body, I also grab the DS, save the game and turn it off. "Do not! Play." I shoot my sleepy boyfriend a look.

He smiles at me. "I hate those shorts on you." I take them off, leaving myself in a semi cropped tank top and a black thong. "Come closer.." He sits up and motions his long index finger towards himself. I take one giant step, our toes touch.

"Yes?" I smile at him with my arms behind my back.

"I want this today.." He pulls me down, I'm straddling his lap with my arms over his shoulders.