Chapter 5

I watch Jimmy walk down the studio stairs and chomp at the camera. Something he's always done. I head back to his velvety green chair behind his desk and wait. It usually takes him 10 minutes from his dressing room to his office after every taping. He undresses and throws on the clothes he left the apartment in.

"Hey.." I smile at him.

Jimmy smiles instantly and locks the door. "Hey." He bites his bottom lip.

"Show was good." I point to the TV.

"I.. Wait, why are you here? I don't mind in anyway, but aren't you suppose to be at work?" He removes two beers from the fridge before sitting on his desk, in front of me.

I wheel closer to him and rest my hands on his thin thighs. "I finished early and thought I'd come say hey.." My fingers tap over his dark jeans.

"I'm glad you did." He opens a beer and offers it to me. "I was thinking about you today. All day actually."

"Yeah? Because I was thinking about you today.." I quickly take a drink and slouch down in his chair. "All day.." I run my hands up and down his thighs.

Jimmy winks at me before taking his third sip. "We should kinda maybe fix that.." His voice goes raspy.

"Thinking the same thing.."

He starts to unbutton my shirt. "Maybe.." He stops. "We should head to my place.. I don't have any condoms on me or in here." He pats his front pockets.

"I'm under control." I look into his dark hungry eyes.

"You sure?"

"Yes? I take the pill.." I look up at him. "I don't use it for sex, though it is a plus."

"I don't care why you take it. Just want to make sure we're covered." He pulls me up, he wants it. You can see it in his eyes and hear it in his deep raspy voice. "You top or bottom?" His hands squeeze my butt.

"Whichever you prefer."

"You're bottom." Jimmy tugs me close as he kisses me.

"Good.." I kiss him. "I like my men on top." I go back to his lips. "Doors locked, right?"

"Mhmm.." He says in the kiss, his chair supports his feet behind me. The chair budges at my knees, I fall a tad forward and then back as I lose my balance altogether. "Nope.." Jimmy catches my fall and carries me to his couch.

"You fit on this?" I ask when my head lays down.

"We'll find out." He smirks and plays with the hem of my shirt. "You undress yourself or nah?"

"You.." I poke his hard chest. "And.. What about you?"

Jimmy smiles at me. "You can if you want."

"I've been waiting for years." I whisper on his lips. My leg maneuvers up and over his, I lock his leg in place and play with the button on his jeans.

Warm breath exhales from his nose and onto my cheek. "Baby.." He moans, then kisses the corner of my mouth.

I stop playing with the metal circle and bring my hands up to his head. "You're already so prefect, but this couch is too small for us."

"We're fine. We can manage." He kisses me and goes to the buttons on my ruffle blouse. "So many fucking buttons.."

"I had to dress nice today.. I'm sorry." I whisper again.

"No need to be.. You're totally fine, you look damn gorgeous in this shirt by the way." Jimmy slips his hand to my dark jeans. The button unloops and his hand fights to my hip. His fingers slip in and out of my thong strap.