Chapter 2

Date isn't accurate with this chapter. Just go with it!

Thursday morning in Rockefeller, Jimmy Fallon is all smiles. With the temperature below 30 outside, the host of The Tonight Show is still smiling from ear to ear, happy to answer any question you throw his way.

A knock on the door stops my typing. I open it to a boy smiling at me. "Hey!" A smile makes its way to my lips.

"Hey! I was out getting some stuff done. Thought I'd stop by and say hi." The same smile appeared on his lips.

"You're cute." I laugh. "You're also welcomed to come in. I was just writing some stuff for work."

"Oh.. I don't want to interrupt." He points his thumb behind his shoulder.

"No, you could never! Come in, I can write it later. I'm a week ahead anyways." I tug him in my apartment.

I sit back down at my desk and start to save my page. "Oh! It's me." Jimmy laughs as he wedges his body behind me in the chair. This boy likes to be close.

"It is!" I laugh along. "I just need to save it, hang on.." I type his name in the file bar.

Jimmy rests his chin on my shoulder with his arms around my waist. "Do you have a cat?"

I look out the balcony door to a black and white tabby looking back. "No, she lives next door. She scales my balcony from time to time."

"NICKY!!" Muffles through the walls.

"Hang on.." I get up and let the cat in, I pick her up and head next door.

"Sorry about that!" Jack, the 8 year boy next door apologies.

"It's no problem, bud. I don't mind." I smile as I walk back to Jimmy. "She escapes the apartment a lot. It's 3 boys and then the parents. It's gets pretty loud over there with those boys." I close my laptop over Jimmy's shoulder and lay my body against him. "What do you wanna do?" I whisper in his ear.

"It's my day off, so I'm fine with whatever."

I think for a second. "It's still early and I haven't showered yet.."

"You look fresh and clean." His hand meets my cheek.

"I literally woke up 30 minutes ago." I find myself leaning against his hand.

A small laugh escapes from below. "You still look really good."

Don't blush or smile. Don't blush or smile! "Well, thanks."

"You should go shower or just change. I wanna take you somewhere."

"Where?!" My tone goes up.

"Somewhere.."

I slowly rub his shoulders. "A hint?" Bones lay under my thumbs.

"30 Rock. I need to finish up the Empire parody."

"Jimpire?!" I ask a little too loud.

Jimmy laughs. "Yeah.. Do you watch the show?"

"Actually.." I pause for a second. "I've watched you since SNL. I had and still have the biggest crush on you.." Really hoping that didn't come out creeper.

"Really?" He removes my hand from his right shoulder. "Serious?" He laughs.

"Yeah.. Serious. I mean if that made you think different of me, I can understand. I'm sure you don't want to date a fan by any means."

"Spencer.." Jimmy spins around in the chair, his knees at mine. "I've never thought to date a fan. Yes, I thought you were a normal girl who worked for a magazine. I actually like that you're a fan of mine since the beginning. Makes it easier, I don't have to tell my life story. You know so much about me. I like that." He smiles. "And I like you. Fan or not, I'm not picky."