I smile and hop up and run to the printer room and ran in. I saw one of the printers printing out stuff so I went over and looked at it to see they were flyers for a ball that we, the host club would soon be holding.

I grabbed them all and also waited free all the prints to be done.

When they were I had a nice neat stack in my arms. I opened the door only to be faced with one of my guy classmates.

He looked at me.

And I looked back.

"Um excuse me Manou." I say his name as I try to get past him.

"Wait,  Um will you go out with me Wynter!!" he yells and bows.

I blush and start to move around nervously.

"I'm sorry but im dating-"

"Me." says a dark ominous voice of the one and only Shadow King.

And my boyfriend.

Manou visibly shook before he ran off as quickly as he appeared.

Once he was gone Kyouya grabbed me harshly and started to drag me back to the Host club room.

"Kyo! Your hurting me." I say when he looks at me. He then picks me up with a growl and throws me over his shoulder and walks faster to the club room. 

Once there he threw me on one of the plush couches and climbed over me.

"Kyouya?" I ask as I can't see his eyes.

He looks up and then takes his glasses off and puts them on the table then he looks at me.

I was confused. What made him go all crazy like that?

He then quickly kisses me and I instantly kissed back on instinct.

He then moved his head to my neck trailing small kisses along my jawline until hes at the point of my ear and jaw met and licked from there to my middle of my neck where I moved slightly. He then bit down roughly making me gasp at the sudden pain. He did this a few times licking them after making me moan softly.

He then looked at my neck once he sat up and smirked at whatever he did.

"What did you do?" I asked I bit breathless for my little friend was slightly hard.

"Marking what's mine." he said and goes at it again.

**********
Yaoi in next chapter now for da future!!
**********

I nervously looked around at everyone buzzing and talking in the room that I was looking at, and saw the priest there waiting with Kyouya.

My nerves stopped once I saw him there waiting for me.

Yeah I could do this.

But the thing is..... Why am I in a damn dress!?!?!

I sighed but lifted my dress to show the bright red and blue short heals that had superman on them.

I was a happy man right now.

I was getting married after all.

Ryuu our adopted son even before getting married was the ring bearer and Yuki, Arisu and Kaiako. Kaiako was Honey and Mori's and Yuki and Arisu were adopted by Tamaki and Kaoru. Haruhi was round and waiting for her little twins to come out.

Anyway Ryuu came over smiled at me only to be dragged away by the flower girls.

I smiled back glad that he'd be with his Aunt Haruhi as we went to our honeymoon, but it went into a nervous one when the music started up.

Ryuu went after the girls had all started the flowering process. Honey and Mori went. Then Kaoru and Tamaki. Then Haruhi and Hikaru which both gave me a reassuring smile.

Then Ranka took my arm and started to walk me down the Aile him crying the whole way.

Kyouya smiled at me and the nervous butterflies in my stomach were replaced with big happy and excited butterflies.

I walked down with the biggest smile I've ever had.

Him the same.

Once I was in front of him he whispered to me.

"You look amazing." he says.

I smile at that.

We say our vows and were at the I do part.

"Do you Kyouya Otori take Wynter Miyoshi as your Um husband?" the priest said confused at what to say since it was his first time at gay marriage.

"I do... " he said with no hesitation and love.

"Wynter Miyoshi do you take Kyouya Otori as your husband?"

I smile a bigger smile then I have ever done and probably won't be able to do again.

"I do!!" I yelled happily.

Kyouya smiles at me and pulled me too him as the priest said. "You may kiss the bride??" and he did with fever.

I giggled when we heard ewes from our close friends and children.

We then ran out if the church with skittles being thrown at us as everyone waved with tears in there eyes as we reached the limo and drove off to have a wild honeymoon in Paris.

That it for Kyouya fluff!! Byes!!