Chapter 10

Quick A/N

Sorry if it seems as if I'm skipping around and stuff. It's just that I have so many ideas and this is from over a year ago from my missliteral account and yeah......but im gonna continue this story on here and maybe do a sequel if you guys want but just wanted to let you guys know that once I have all the chapters from the other site on this site I'll be completely focused on one topic at a time.

Anyways.........

Enjoy Reading!!!!!(:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me:well? Care to explain?

Liam:umm.....

Harry:well.....

Me:*shakes my head* no what I dont even care what happened! The fact that you guys dont trust me or Niall is the worse things you guys can ever do! I heard the arguement from behind my door......and it's even worse u let him walk off by himself! You guys say you're all like one big family but you just let him walk off! That doesnt show family at all. And Liam you not even a true brother if you dont trust me with Niall......thats just sad! *grabs my jacket* now excuse me unlike some people here Im going to find my brother and make sure he's alright......*puts my jacket on begins to walks off the tourbus*

Harry:*holds your hand to stop you* Maci....please dont go out there

Me:*looks at you* what disappoints me even more is that you dont even trust me with him or even the other way around him with me......and that hurts me a lot.....*walks off the bus*

I looked around everywhere I could for Niall. I mean he couldnt have gotten too far cause if he went too far out fans will start to notice him and he doesn't want that this early in the mornin. I kept walkin around. Then I noticed a teenage boy with a gray hoodie on inside a little cafe drinking something. Niall! I just knew it was him. I ran inside and sat down infront of him.

Me:so.....

Niall:*looks up* Im sorry I left earlier I just couldnt handle bein accused......

Me:don't worry bout it I told them off for you *smiles*

Niall:really?

Me:yeah! Im not gonna let them accuse you of something you never did. I know you wouldnt hurt me or any of them. You know Im afraid of the weather. And we both know nothin happened so let them think what they wanna. They're just missin out on a great guy.

Niall:*smiles hugs you* your a great lil sis you know

Me:only the best! *smiles hugs you back* now come on.....today is gonna be our best friend day and we're goin to the park

Niall:alright lets go

Me:let me just go back and get changed real quick alright?

Niall:yeah come on *holds your hand*

Me:*starts walkin bac to the tourbus with you*

Niall:*opens the door for you*

Me:*enters the tourbus with you and goes to my room* i'll be out in ten mins

Niall:take your time I dont gotta be anywhere anytime soon

Me:*smiles picks out some clothes goes into the bathroom changes*

Your outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47275635

*At the Park*

Me:*sitting on the swing* seriously that happened?