Chapter 13

Maci and her "guest" went outside to talk. I had a bad feeling on how this was gonna end. Either she goes back to the UK or she ends up even more brokenhearted. I just had that feeling that this wasnt gonna be good at all. It just wasnt gonna be good one bit. I knew that she went out there calm but once she enters she's just gonna walk in with tears or say she's leaving.

*Your Pov*

I went downstairs with Logan and Carlos. I told them to go into the living room while I handled this and just knew this wasnt gonna be good. But I dont wanna be rude so I went to the door. And to my surprise I saw Liam and Harry there. I was bout to slam the door but I decided to be mature and talk with them.

Me:umm lets talk out here *steps onto the porch and shuts the door slightly behind me looks at you guys* so what do you guys want?

Harry:we came to apologize

Me:*crosses my arms* it's a bit late for that......it's one thing to break my heart but its another thing for you *points to Liam* to be a jerk and not be the brother I love and also another thing for you *points to Harry* to be a jerk, ignore your best friend, not even care bout the two lil angels inside of me that belong to you and it definitely hurt me the most when you guys didnt even came down to the airport to say goodbye so saying sorry now its way beyond what you guys should be doing..........

Liam:I  understand ur mad sis and I should've been a better brother to you. You were right. I was being a complete jerk. I was thinking of protectin u so much that I got worried if I didnt protect you then I'd lose you and I couldn't lose you.......

Me:*sighs* I guess I can forgive you then.....but Im still mad at you *looks at Harry* you really broke my heart.......from you ignorin your best friend to accusin Niall for doin somethin with me to thinkin I purposely kissed Niall at the park to being a complete total jerk and then not even sayin goodbye to me........you truly broke my heart out of anyone in the entire world

Harry:and Im sorry! I came here to tell you I want to be part of our kids lives......I want to be part of your life. I want you and me to be us again. I want you to have the title "Mine" as in your my girlfriend and all mine. Im really sorry. 

Me:and Im sorry too but you hurt me to much for me to be back with you. Sorry. You can see our kids but Im not getting back with you anytime soon..... Sorry I'll see you guys in two months *walks back inside goes to shut the door*

Harry:*stops you and kisses you whispers* I'll always love you for you and I promise when you come back I'll be a complete different person I'll be the Harry you first fell inlove with I promise you

Me:*feels a tear stream down the side of my face shuts the door starts to cry*

Harry&Liam:*leaves*

Me:*wipes my eyes sees my makeup ruined goes upstairs into my room cries more*

Kendall:see told you guys this was gonna happen.......

James:and since you were right u go check on her......

Kendall:says the guy who says she is his.....................

James:oh shut up and go check on her........................

Kendall:*gets up and goes to your room knocks on ur door*

Me:*tries to stop cryin* who is it?

Kendall:it's me Kendall....can I come in?

Me:yeah i guess *cries more into my pillow*

Kendall:*sits next to u* is everythin alright?

Me:it was Harry and Liam...............

Kendall:what bout them?