Chapter 7

Me:*sighs* he just needs to cool off......thats all.....you guys know how Louis gets when he's mad so I'll just give him the day to set his mind free

Maci:alright well Im gonna go take a nap before we have to go *kisses you*

Me:*kisses you back*

Maci:*goes into my room takes a nap*

Me:*slouches into the couch* ughhh......

Liam:what really happened?

Me:Louis mad cause I havent spent anytime with him like I used to before Mace was here.......now he doesnt even wanna be my friend and wont even talk to me from here on out.......

Liam:I doubt that......you guys are like super close he's gonna have to talk to you soon.....trust me

Me:he's not gonna I bet you he wont......watch......*sees Louis comes out his room with his bag of carrots*

Liam:hey Louis what you think bout going somewhere tomorrow with us?

Louis:with who? You,Niall,Zayn and Maci?......Cant gotta work on this assignment for Simon......

Liam:didnt you forget to mention someone?

Louis:no....no....I dont think so....let me think I said you....and Niall.....and Zayn then I mentioned Maci.....so nope didnt miss anyone

Liam:how bout Harry?

Louis:umm excuse me.....who?

Me:*raises my hand* umm....me! We were just talking

Louis:oh sorry I dont know you....maybe you talked to a twin of me or something cause Ive never talked with you in my life. *puts my carrots in the fridge*

Me:are you serious Louis?

Louis:no what dont talk to me.....like I said!

Me:why cant you forgive me?

Louis:I told you! Im done!

Zayn:Im leaving this room before I got to get involved in anything.....

Niall:me too.....*goes into the living room area*

Me:Louis what's your problem?

Louis:my problem?! Really? You think Im the one with a problem?! Look at yourself! She's changing you! You were never like this at all before......then she comes here and your competely different! *looks at Liam* no offense to you or Maci or your family......

Liam:I get where your coming from dont worry......

Me:*looks at Louis* what you trying to say is you want me to dump her?

Louis:no! Im just saying think bout what and who you became now. Cause I know the Harry I first met and is best friends with never acted like this. He cared bout his friends. Most of all he cared bout his fans and never lied to anyone....... The True Harry I know left cause this is definitely not the Harry I know at all. Definitely not the Harry I became friends with..... Think bout who you used to be and who you are now. Cause even our fans noticed the difference in you and thats beyond messed up there......Tell me when the old Harry is back.....cause Im not being friends with this Harry at all....*goes into my room shuts the door*

Me:*looks at Liam* is that all true?

Liam:*sits next to you puts my hand on your shoulder* Sorry lad but it is.....you've been competely opposite of you since Maci came here.....I mean I get your inlove but it's seems like you've been ignoring Louis so thats why I get he's upset......

Me:so your takin his side?

Liam:I'm not taking anyone's side.....just think bout it laddy.....*gets up pats your back* everything will be back to normal soon......I promise you *goes into my room*