Chapter 12

Me:*hops off James back turns around to see Louis, Niall and Harry whispers to myself loud enough for James to hear me* damn.....couldnt it just been Zayn? He's easy to get away with.....

James:*chuckles and whispers* you were gonna have to tell them sometime you know

Me:yeah i know.......*goes to my regular voice* Im moving......for a while *senses James is bout to walk away grabs his hand so he stays behind me* its just a couple of months.......

Louis:werent you gonna tell us?

Me:of course......just not him *looks at Harry*

Harry:ouch! that hurt.....right here *points to my heart*

Me:good! *looks at Louis and Niall* I will be back soon. I dont no how long it's gonna be. But it's only a couple of months and I'll be back before I go into labor.....

Louis:alright just promise us one thing.....

Me:what?

Niall:stay safe for us....for me,Louis and Zayn at least and your mom

Me:*nods hugs u* I'll stay safe I promise

Niall:*hugs u bac* good

Me:can you guys tell Zayn for me about the news?

Louis:sure

Me:thanks guys *smiles looks at Harry* have fun with your single life and Im gonna make sure these kids have a great father in their life

Harry:more like they need a new mother

Me:oh really?

Harry:yeah!

Me:I shouldve never gotten with you!

Harry:I shouldve let you drown!

Me:this is what I mean! Your a jerk!

Harry:at least I dont sleep with every guy I date!

Me:oh really? I sleep with every guy? Last time I checked....this mornin I woke up in Logan's bed and he slept on the couch cause he cares bout me!

Harry:again.....sleep with every guy u date

Me:I slept with one guy! You! And I bet you slept with ten girls before me at the very least!

Harry:yeah I did and they were twice as perfect than you could ever be

Me:*feels anger buildin up*

James:*holds you back* woah there calm down now.....remember pregnancy.....twins

Harry:let her hit me cause I can always tell Simon!

Me:*gets even more mad* yeah! Tell him! Then I'll tell him everythin that happened! I tell him bout you became a jerk and dont care bout your kids Im pregnant with. Then he'll break up the group and your fans will be disappointed cause of your dumb decision!!!!!!!!!

Harry:I dont care! Let us break up! Your the one ruinin this band!

Me:*looks at Louis and Niall* Take! Him! Out! Of! Here! Before I goin to jail pregnant!!!

Louis&Niall:come on Harry lets go

Harry:*walks off to the tourbus*

Me:I'll see you two, Niall and Louis, at the airport for when I leave

Louis&Niall:alright *follows after Harry*

James:someone has a real temper *releases you out my grip*

Me:I dont have a temper its just my mood swings kick in badly when Harry or Liam is around........

James:come on let's get you back to the tourbus