Chapter 16

A/N Sorry Ahead Of Time Of Any Spelling Mistakes. Again. I am copying this from my account on missliteral and this story is over a year old and I wanna finish it on this site. So after I've finished copying all 26 chapters everything will be smooth onward I promise! Just deal with this for another ten chapters(: 

Enjoy Reading!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry:*looks at you* you did what?!

Me:listen before you get mad it wasnt Nathan's fault. I mean yes he did kiss me but I kissed him back and continued the kiss. 

Harry:how could you do that to me?! I thought you loved me!

Me:I do love you!

Harry:then why did you kiss him back?

Me:I dont no....I was shocked and just....I dont no

Harry:well sure seems like all u care bout is urself......what bout our kids?!

Me:what are u talkin bout? You know I love our kids. If I didnt dont u think I wouldve gotten an abortion or gave them up for adoption like u kept tellin me to until I made u give in?! Right? I kept our kids alive. Im still keepin them alive. So dont even go turnin this on me callin me selfish! Especially since I was the one that asked Nathan if I could bring u and our kids along. I asked! He didnt offer or anythin. I asked cause I wanted to be around u and our kids! And yet ur callin me selfish?

Harry:whatever......

Me:yeah know what walk out on this family of ours like u dont even care bout James and Nicole! Bet u only proposed to me cause u knew Liam would hurt u for breakin his sisters heart. Well guess what ur doin right now! *starts to cry* ur still that same jerk that I thought left when I saw the Harry I love stay at the hostipal everyday with me.When The Harry I love came runnin up to me when I got taken by some stupid girls. When The Harry I love was right beside me. When The Harry I Love was right beside me in the car to the hospital and held my hand while goin through the pain and then kissed my forehead to comfort me. When The Harry I Love was the way he was when I first met him when he saved me that day......

Harry:*looks shocked a bit realizes how u really feel* Maci.....Im....I mean.....I didnt no....Im sorry

Me:*cries more* ur always sorry! You dont care bout me or our kids at all.......u call me the selfish one. But look at everythin im tryin to do at once! Im tryin to stay with my family while tourin while hangin with a great new friend of mine while still gettin to do everythin I can. And ur callin me selfish when I asked to bring u on the tour. *cries even more* When I asked if I can bring u and our kids. While Ive seen photos of u kissin three other girls. And photos of u at parties with random girls. And even more photos of u with ur arm around girls and actin like u dont have a family....... But yeah Im the selfish one..... Youre sure never wrong when it comes to who is the selfish one in this relationship.........

Harry:*goes to hug u* Maci Im really sor-.....

Me:no! Just leave...... Im done here. Im gettin Liam and Danielle to come pick up the twins and watch them till I get off the tour.....just please leave Im done.....Im callin off this engagement

Harry:fine......

Me:*sits in between Nicole and James carriers watches them sleep grabs my phone and calls Liam*

*Phone Call*

Liam:*answers* hello?

Me:can u and danielle watch nicole and james for me until I came back from the tour and if u have to *tries to stop cryin* u can have the guys watch them just not Harry.....