Chapter 3

A/N's Sorry If The Different Povs Make You Confused At One Point. I'm Truly Sorry. But Hope You're Enjoying The Book So Far.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simon:*leans back in my chair and waits*

Me:*takes another deep breath sees Liam with a guitar nods my head*

Liam:*starts to play*

Me:*starts singing* I thought, I saw a man brought to life He was warm, he came around and he was dignified He showed me what it was to cry Well, you couldn't be that man I adored You don't seem to know Seem to care *puts my hand over my heart* what your heart is for *shakes my head* But I don't know him anymore

Simon:*nods my head along to the beat*

Me:*keeps singing* There's nothing where he used to lie The conversation has run dry That's what's going on Nothing's fine, I'm torn I'm all out of faith This is how I feel I'm cold and I am shamed Lying naked on the floor Illusion never changed Into something real I'm wide awake and I can see The perfect sky is torn You're a little late, I'm already torn *listens to Liam keep playing for a bit*

I could tell Simon was liking it. I just easily notice that he does. He's trying to hide his smile right now. Cause he does enjoy the singing. He knew he would the moment he heard I was Liam's little sister. He wouldn't blow this chance at all.

Me:*hears the part sings again* There's nothing where he used to lie My inspiration has run dry That's what's going on Nothing's right, I'm torn I'm all out of faith This is how I feel *wraps my arms around me like Im cold* I'm cold and I am shamed Lying naked on this floor *looks down smiles slyly* Illusion never changed Into something real I'm wide awake and I can see The perfect sky is torn *shrugs while shaking my head* I'm all out of faith This is how I feel I'm cold and I'm ashamed *feels tears coming* Bound and broken on the floor You're a little late, I'm already torn, torn *starts to cry turns into Liam's arms*

Liam:*puts the guitar to the side gets up hugs you*

Me:*hugs you back tries to stop crying*

Liam:*rubs your back whispers to you* it's alright.....he's looking over you Mace dont worry

Me:*stops crying a bit* dont ever leave my life

Liam:I wont sis *kisses your head* Im here for you *rubs your back* now give me your beautiful smile *wipes your tears*

Me:*smiles a bit*

Liam:that's good enough *smiles*

Me:*hugs you again* your the best

Liam:I know *smiles hugs you back*

Me:*turns around at Simon* sorry about that it's just......our dad passed away about seven months ago and when he was watching X-Factor to support Liam this was his favorite performance that you had them do and I'd always sing it to him and yeah.......

Simon:no no......dont be sorry thats exactly what a singer needs. When you sung this just now it showed how much the song really means to you. Even the boys dont know how to do that yet.....well they do but they stink at it.

Louis,Zayn,Niall&Harry:hey!!

Simon:sorry boys just speaking the truth

Me:so you thought I was good?

Simon:no....

Me:*looks sad*

Simon:I thought you were great! I loved the performance. The moves you added and just the entire thing. You have a lovely voice that not everyone can pull off.