Chapter 5

Maci:umm.....

Me:well?

Maci:cause I didnt.....why havent you told your fans bout us?

Me:cause I was waiting for the right moment

Maci:we've been together for ten months!!!!! What your gonna wait till its been two years to tell them?

Me:I cant just tell everyone bout us!

Maci:and why's that? What Im not good enough for the world to know bout? Are you embarrassed to be dating your bandmate's little sister?

Me:no of course not! Its not of that

Maci:then explain to me why it's so hard for you to tell them bout me? In every single one of the interviews you did you always said your single and know how I know that.....cause I asked Liam if any of the members were single. And you couldve told Liam bout us and then we wouldnt have to worry bout him killin u or whatever........

Me:Maci you know I love you!

Maci:if you love me so much then how come it took so long for you to even tell your own bandmates? Especially your best friend Louis that you tell everything too! No what......here I'll make this simple for you.....keep saying you single cause from here on out your single....and so am i *throws the bracelet you got me at you* keep it Im done here *runs backstage into Liam's dancing room*

Me:Maci! Wait....*goes to go after you*

Liam:*holds you back* stop....I think you hurt her enough.....*looks at Logan* can you come with me to cheer her up since you are a best friend of hers?

Logan:sure come on...*goes and looks for Maci with Liam*

Me:I hate this.....I screwed up.....what am i suppose to do now?

Louis:best thing is to let her cool off for a bit and just focus on the tour......

Me:i guess your right.....Im going to the tourbus for a bit.

I left the area and just went to the tourbus. Fans were still there waiting for the rest of the guys too and I could just tell that I truly screwed up. She was the one girl I love and I may never get her back. She has my heart and I lost her. I may never live again.

*Your pov*

I can't believe I fell for him. He's just a jerk. I have no idea what I saw in him. I heard two people at the door. They were trying to open it. I locked the door so no one can bother me why cant they see that?

Liam:Mace.....come on open the door.....it's only me and Logan I swear

Me:*tries to stop crying* how do I know that for a fact?

Liam:*nudges Logan*

Logan:Mace I swear on our friendship that its only me and Liam here. The others are back at the stage. I never lie to you.

Me:*sighs gets up opens the door sits back on the chair crying*

Logan:*walks over to you with Liam* I know this hurts.....but hey remember you always got Liam and I. And were never leaving you alone by yourself in your lifetime. I promise.

Me:*looks up with tears coming down* I loved him with everything I did and he tore my heart into pieces. He didnt even tell his family he had a girlfriend.......

Liam:maybe this is a sign.....maybe this was just a preview of how love feels so you can be ready when it really comes......

Logan:yeah maybe fate just wanted to tease you a bit you know like how we used to tease each other when we were little......