Chapter 24

A/N Real Quick Reminder- After The Next Two Chapters (Not Including This One) Everything Will Be On Track And Ready To Go!(: So Excited!!!<3 Anyways continue reading(:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was so happy when my mom came. It was just the best feeling in the world to see her again. And I was even happier to know her and Maci have the chance to get and know each other cause thats the main thing on my "To Do List" is to get them to meet each other. Cause thats the main thing that I need to happen. Maci was upstairs sleeping when Niall and I came back from getting the tuxes and everything. Niall went over to Dani and helped her decide on what to cook. They have been really helpful lately and we truly appreciate it. I went upstairs into our room and put the tuxes in my closet so I wouldnt lose them and they wouldnt get lost cause Maci would kill me if I lost them. So I cant let that happen anytime soon. I changed into my onesie cause its the only clean thing.

Me:*goes downstairs into the living sits in the armchair* 

Mom:*looks over at you* so son....

Me:uh-oh...am I in trouble?

Mom:no but I have a question for you

Me:alright what is it?

Mom:how much do you love Maci? Do you truly care for her that'd you do absolutely anything for her and be there for her whenever she needs you? Even stick up for her towards anyone?

Me:*looks at you* I love her more than words can explain. I've lost her so many times and I just cant lose her. Not even if its for a day. If I do lose her I need to know she's safe and nobody will hurt her. And I feel like Im the only one to do that. And I can just easily look her in the eyes and see when she's hurt, hiding something, happy, confused and just everything. I can tell by the look on her face and in her eyes when I've done something wrong or hurt her. And whenever I do hurt her I do everything I can to try to show her how much I love her. I've never felt this connected to any girl before mom. She's truly something special to me.

Mom:and that's something you dont tell the girl. Cause if you do then she'll try to figure out what's so special about her and along the way she may change. If you truly love her and she's something special. Dont tell her let you actions speak for themselves. And she'll know how you feel. Trust me she really does love you. She may not say it as much but it's cause she's letting her expressions and actions talk for themselves. And I bet they show you how much she needs you in her life and how much she truly love you dont they?

Me:they actually do. *looks down at my hands* I can always see the moment she falls even more inlove with me. It's like a wish come true in a way. Like I can see in her eyes and and actions that if Im ever hurt, confused, sad, mad and just anything that she'll be right there by my side to help me through it all. And it's like she knows when the right moment is to speak with me when Im upset and everything.

Mom:that's cause she pays attention to you. She "studies" you. She watches you closely and learned to realize when it's the right moment to talk with you. When it's right to help you or to be by your side or to take you out the house or to make you laugh. And that's what you gotta do with her. She easily shows her pain and that's the unique thing about her which is why I think you love her so much.

Me:*looks up at you a bit confused* what do you mean? I love her cause of a lot of things. Personality, talents, beauty, and other things.

Mom:*sighs* what I mean by that is when she shows how she's feeling it's easy for you to talk with her. It's easy to show her how much you are there for her. When she's sad right that moment an idea comes to your mind on how to cheer her up. Wether it's taking her out to dinner or to a special place or to the park. Or even just going to your guys room and sitting there in silence while youre holding her close. It's easy for you to connect with her and that's the reason why you love her.