Chapter 19

We kept listening to the radio and figured out that if they get over 1000 people to vote to listen to it now then they will play the song. Thats so easy to get to do.

Me:oh my gosh you know what that means?

Liam:that you get to hear the song?

Louis:even though you should just wait?

Me:*glares at Louis*

Louis:alright alright well start tweeting the fans.....*mumbles* dont gotta be all mean about it only cause youre guys in an arguement dont mean you gotta take it out on me

Me:*looks at you* what?

Louis:oh nothing *keeps tweeting to the fans with the guys*

Me:*looks at Nicole and James* i know you guys may still be young but with having the mom you guys got I know youll have a great memory of everything from your past and just wanna say if you remember this day and heard the arguement me and your mom got into well I didnt mean anything of it at all I really love you guys and always will *kisses their foreheads* Im truly sorry if in the future your still hurt from the arguement your mom and I had today. We do love you and always will. Nothing will ever change that. *feels tears coming while still looking at them* and I kinda feel like an idiot knowing you guys cant talk back but just know that when we visit a special place tomorrow and leave were not forgetting bout you we truly love you guys but we just need to figure out where we are right now....and I feel like even a bigger idiot now realizing you cant and probably wont understand what im trying to say till your much older. But just remember we always love you, were gonna see you guys a lot and we promise to never forget bout you guys cause you guys are our world. And our lives and always will be our angels that blessed our lives no matter what anyone says, happens, or anything anyone does. Youre ours and always will be our angel. *notices Im nearly crying shakes my head just stares out the window*

I really cant think anymore. I cant think clearly without Maci. Im so out of it. I cant even think straight while talking to my own kids. I really screwed up this time. She hates me and gonna hate me for the rest of my life. I just cant believe I screwed up. I mean Ive screwed up before but this is just the biggest one Ive ever made in my life! I lost her for good for all I know and I may never get her back. I dont even know if there will be a wedding. I just....I dont know anymore. I really need her right now. I need to hold her in my arms and to hear her voice to comfort me while I hold her close. I just dont know anymore.

*Louis's Pov*

Once I noticed Harry was nearly about to cry his eyes out. I knew we had to do something to get him and Maci together and for good without any arguements for at least the next couple of months. He's never the same without Maci. He wont be able to think, eat, sing or anything. He just needs her right there by his side or at least know he can go home and see his fiance. We really need to do something and soon.

Me:*turns my head around sees Harry's sleeping* alright guys listen we really need to get them together and for good. I cant deal with a sad Harry any longer. Its gonna make my head explode! So we gotta do this soon.

Niall:I gotta agree with you. I mean think of it. If they arent together and happy. Then that means theres a sad Harry and we all know when he's sad and heartbroken he's gonna do absolutely nothing but lay in bed in the complete darkness. And then that also means that for you *points to Liam* to have to deal with Maci. Even though she can find any guy to replace him you know youll hear her complaining that she misses him

Liam:that is a very good point! And Im not dealing with either of them like that its Zayn's job for that

Zayn:hey! dont bring me into a conversation when its just for me to cheer people up or whatever

Save You Tonight (A Harry Styles Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara