Chapter 15

Liam:today is the day when our father died......she usually doesnt tell people cause she starts crying and she doesnt want people feelin bad for her but it also hurts her cause when she was home and didnt have me then she'd have him. 

Me:wait then how did you two know?

Kendall:she told us four on the way here on the plane. She decided to tell us everythin there is bout her she thought she wanted us to know.....

Me:ooh.....

Logan:yup!

*Your Pov*

Logan and Kendall left after helping me out understanding some of the terms and making some decisions. Then Liam left after helpin comfortin me bout our father's death that happened a year ago today.

Nathan:so I had Scott call you to see if you possibly wanted to go on tour with me? And also would you like to be one of the acts and possibly do a couple of duets with me?

Me:*smiles* I would love to!

Nathan:thats great so I'll email you the schedule and then we'll talk on the phone over everything?

Me:sounds good

Nathan:and oh I hope your twins come out healthy and unharmed

Me:thank u *kisses ur cheek then hugs u* were gonna have a blast on the tour together

Nathan:*hugs u bac* we sure will

Me:I'll walk you out *holds your hand*

Nathan:*follows you down the stairs behind Scott*

Me:*walks outside to your car* so I'll talk with you later?

Nathan:yes u will

Me:good *kisses ur cheek begins to walk inside*

Nathan:oh wait!

Me:*turns around* yeah?

Nathan:here *hands u a few papers with lyrics on them* these are some songs I wrote for a duet. Since you are like trying to get a big break and everything then maybe this can help you get out

Me:*takes the papers n kisses u real quick* that meant nothin that was to shut u up *laughs*

Nathan:just get back to your boyfriend

Me:yes dad *smiles*

Nathan:*hugs u*

Me:*hugs u bac* 

Nathan:behave and goodluck with the twins

Me:thanks *smiles watches you leave with Scott then goes back inside* I saw you guys all looking out the window thats why I kissed him.......

Harry:that just aint right

Me:next time dont be spying out on me *smirks goes into the kitchen*

Kendall:*goes over to you on my cutches holds myself up on them takes the papers in your hand* whats this? *looks through them* looks like some new songs......so was I right then?

Me:yes u were right......

Kendall:*smiles* told you so

Me:well I dont think like u do so obiviously I wouldnt know if thats comin

Kendall:well you shouldve

Me:yeah yeah yeah......go lay in bed with you broken leg

Kendall:thats means

Me:oh well......*smiles goes into the living room* i'll be upstairs rehearsing these new lyrics Im doin.....

Logan:for what?