Chapter 23

A/N I Will Cue When To Play The Video On The Side. Until Then Enjoy Reading!!! And I hope you enjoy what Harry had set up to plan and his protective side over Maci(:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Mornin

I woke up and saw she was still sleeping. She's such an angel when shes sleeping. I caressed her hair while she continued to sleep. After a half hour she started to wake up. Guess she's had a long day with all the recordings yesterday.

Maci:*wakes up yawning* babe?

Me:yeah?

Maci:just making sure you were still there *smiles kisses you*

Me:*kisses you back*

Maci:*kisses you more pulls away smiling* so where are we going today?

Me:big surprise! *smiles* just get dress like it's a casual day and then we'll be off after you eat breakfast alright?

Maci:sounds great! *gets up* Im gonna hop into the shower. And get dressed. I'll be ready soon

Me:alright Im gonna get dressed and I'll be downstairs

Maci:alright *goes into our bedroom bathroom starts to take a shower*

I got dressed into a t-shirt and some jeans. I wasnt really gonna try to hard on looking good for Maci. Especially since we've been together for almost two years now. Some people still say that Im rushing it with Maci. But when you're inlove and dont wanna lose the special person especially with all the screw up moments youve had then you'd want to get married as soon as possible. And I can see it working for us. I honestly really do. I was about to go downstairs but then I heard them all talking about me.

Liam:guys I still think they're rushing it. I mean they barely still know each other

Zayn:Liam's right guys. They are kinda rushing it. And thats never good cause knowing how Harry is it can easily end in a divorce. We should try talking to them.

Dani:you guys dont understand though. They are inlove. Ever imagined how'd it be if they hated each other instead?

Niall:I gotta agree with Dani on that. If they hated each other it wouldnt be easy on none of us. So it's better with them being inlove instead of not even being together at all

Dani:see!! he understands this! I mean Harry and Maci losing is each other is like you two *points to Lou and Elea* losing each other and you, Liam, losing me. Then Niall never getting food. They are inlove. They need each other.

Elea:well Im on Liam's side they are rushing it too badly. I mean I get their inlove but Harry has hurt Maci way to much and she's blinded by the good times with him that she's not realizing how much he's hurting her. She's in pain and doesnt even see it.

Dani:she's not in pain. She's inlove!

Liam:they are rushing it. Harry's gonna hurt her then they'll end up in a divorce and Im gonna have to leave the group to be there for her. And we all know we dont want any other members except for us. This is best for all of us.

Dani:best for all of us or only best for the group? She's inlove with him. He's inlove with her. Why cant you just be happy for them? If you guys try and ruin the wedding the group can get separated because they could always just run off and be together. Dont you guys think of anything other than the fans and the group? And I bet you right now Harry and Maci can hear this entire conversation. Cause Im not stupid and Maci hears everything!