20.

I woke up with Anton kissing my face and cuddling me, I opened my eyes, "Good morning" I said.

"Good morning" he replied.

He stood up "Follow me" he said walking to the balcony of my hotel room.

I followed him and find a table with our breakfast "Aaaawww so sweet, thank you" he hugged me from behind and kissed my cheeck.

"You deserve everything, this is an apology for all the days I weren't there for you," he made a pause and handed me a rose "oh and this, this is a promise that I'll always be here for you" and I kissed him. I didn't remember a boy treating me with so much love.

He was eating bacon and eggs, I was eating cereals and drinking juice, we were giggling and talking about random things not mentioning last night, wich was making my cheecks burn everytime he looked to me directly in the eyes, althougt that moment was perfect. 

"So when and where is your next set?" he asked, we barely talked in the last days so we knew nothing about each other, even if it was something that google would tell us.

"Two days, Miami" he looked down, "Where's yours?"

"Here in New York, in two days" he said and I understood his face, we were not going to be in the same city very often.

"Well don't be sad, after Miami I'm coming back here again" I said and he smiled. I sat on his lap "Besides, we have more interesting things to do now then to worry about this".

He smiled "Like what?"

"Oh, you know," I bite my lip and hide my face in his shoulders "other things"

"Yeah, you have to be more specific Kat" and so I started kissing his neck and biting it slowly, I could heard his breading getting heavy and his hands start to touch my body.

I stoped and stood up, the only thing I was wearing was a big t-shirt, I start walking in the room "Wait, where are you going?" he asked "You can't tease and then leave" I laugh.

"Yes, I can" I looked to him and he was still outside the room, I took of the t-shirt and saw his face looking to my body, I started to walk to the bed but he ran to me and pulled me to the wall, he kissed me and grabbed my back, then I felt him getting inside me and it was like it was only me and him in the world. I never felt more pleasure than in that moment. We made it against the wall and it was so sexy. 

When it was over we kissed and hugged and his phone started ringing "Sorry" he said a little sweaty.

"It's fine silly" I said trying to get my breath back.

I stayed there against the wall, trying to get back to earth but everything was just too much perfect for me to come down. I picked the t-shirt from the floor and sat on the bed. "I'm so sorry, I'll be there in like five minutes" I heard him saying, then he looked to me and to his clothes on the floor since last night "Maybe a little longer" he made a pause "Like 30 minutes, I'm so sorry, yes, fine by me. See you later" he hang up.

"What's up?" I asked.

He dressed his boxers and his shirt "It's this thing I have" he started dressing his pants.

"Ok" I said, kind of upset.

"Don't get mad, it's just, I haven't told anyone" he said grabbing my face "I'll tell you, but you have to promise to keep this a secret Kat"

"No, you don't have to tell me and I'm not mad, really" I was a little, but I trusted him.

"But I think you should know what it is and I don't want you to think I'm leaving because I don't want to talk about last night or today like a few minutes ago" I laugh "I'm meeting Hailee Steinfield, we're making a music together, but it's still a secret, you can't tell anyone".