10.

Me and Dillon arrived to the festival, everything was so cool, since the music to the people, everyone looked so cool and welcoming, I felt like I belonged there.

"Ok, let's go tell this two fucking dicks we're here!" I laugh "Oh, and about Zedd just let the things go, don't talk about you heard, just show him the real you and he'll show you the real him and then magic happens"

"What magic?"

"Whatever God gots reserved for you two" I laugh "or what the hell is in your mind in 2 months or less" Dillon was so cool, he had this two sides, the funny one and the mature one, I liked that he could show me those two, it made me feel like a long time friend.

"You're a cool friend Dillon, I really like you"

"You're a cool friend too Katy! I like you too" he grabbed my hand and start walking fast "Let's gooooo!"

"What the hell Dillon? We have time" I shouted.

He walked to a door where to security guards were, we showed them some bracelets the people from the entrance put on us and they let us in.

"They're somewhere around here!!" he said entering to some backstage, I assumed. When we finally saw them, they were both talking to a girl with pink hair and a very tall guy.

"What the hell are you two doing in New York?" Dillon said behind them, they both looked to us confused.

"Dillon, did you not took me to New York?" I said.

"What? No! This is New York! Those two were lying to us Katy"

"Is this right guys? Why didn't you tell us where you really were?"

They both laugh "Very funny our two friends, don't you think Martin?" Anton said smiling and looking to me.

"Yeah, look at this little girl following Dillon's pranks" Martin said also smiling.

"Aaaaawww group hug!" Dillon said while pushing us all together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A while past, I had met big names, big persons, such as Madeon, Skrillex, Diplo, Deadmau5, Flume, Nicky Romero, Tiesto and so many others, it was unbelievable.

In that moment I was sitting with the pink hair girl, whose name was Haylie. I found out she was with skrillex, I wasn't sure if they were friends or if she worked for him but she was really nice, she was actually showing me some photos she took during the day, she was pretty cool. We spent some time talking about photograph since I was into that too, even if lately I was only focused on my music.

Anton sat next to me "Hey girls"

"Zedd, hi again" she said while continue to look at her camera.

"Hey you" I said looking to him.

"Anyone wants something to eat or drink?" he offered.

"No, thanks" Haylie said and put on her feet "I'm gonna take some more photos, it was nice meeting you" she said looking to me "I'll see you guys later".

"And you?" he said looking to me "want something to eat? There's no frozen yogurt but there's pizza and hamburgers"

"I want something to drink"

"Ok, what do you want? I'll bring to you"

"I don't really know, water, I'm thristy, is hot in here" He smiled and stood up "I'll go with you"

We went to the bar and I saw deadmau5 with some guy drinking a shot "Do you wanna have a shot with me?"

"Really?" he said.