16.

"Are you sure your parents don't mind?" Anton said sitting on my bed.

"Yes, I am, and besides, they aren't home, they're in LA." he said nothing "oh, and my brother isn't here too, he send me a text saying he was going to sleep at a friend's house" he still not talking "so, what do you want to see?" his silence was anoying me, at the party he seemed totaly into me and now he seemed afraid to be alone with me.

"What would you see if you were alone?"

"Vampire diaries, wich I'm sure you don't want to see"

He insited that I put vampire diaries that he had never seen before, I dressed my old Harry Potter t-shirt and some leggings, Anton took off his jacket and sat next to me on my bed, we were so closed I could feel his warm. After a while eating ice cream and mostly talking because he wasn't understading anything of the episode and I couldn't concentrate with him right next to me making me laugh and being sweet, I started getting sleepy and my head layed on his sholder, at first his head was over mine but he quickly took it off and stood up.

I stoop up next to him "you know what? You shouldn't have come. I seriously don't get you, on minute your talking to me like you are into me and the other your just ditching me"

"What? No!" he said looking to my eyes and suddnely turned around with his hands on his face "it's just diffiult when I'm with you"

"Why?" I said and he looked back to me.

"Because," he said analising my face "I always want"

"You always want what?"

"I can't" his hands touched my face and his lips pressed mine, my eyes closed imidiatly and it felt like I couldn't feel or think in anything else. We kissed for some seconds and I wanted that to be forever.

When our lips stoped, we were quiet for some seconds, then I said "why can't you? I want this too" my eyes opened slowly.

"Because you are starting your career and I don't want to ruin it, you need to live it and own everything for your potencial and not because your dating someone already famous" he sat on my bed "and we are going to be apart to many times and that is just going to hurt you, and me. Every time, since I've met you when I have to be out of Miami for a long time all I can think about is you. I don't want you to feel that, I don't want you to stop living your dream because of me"

"But you are already part of my dream too" I sat next to him.

"And you are my dream" I kissed him again and again, then we agreed we were going to be just friends until my career actual starts and then we would talk about it, he wanted me to enjoy and experience everything without depending on anyone, I kind of understand and agreed, hoping my feelings wouldn't destroy everything. Then we fell a sleep, really closed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Six months past and my album was being released in a week, I had a lot of interviews and concerts in the past few days and did the intro in Martin's tour. Anton and Martin used to be at the same places that I, so they were the ones I spent more time with lately. Anton and I were closed, we used to make out everywhere when we were alone, one day Martin almost caugh us. In the first three months we took our promise sirious but there was one night in Portugal during Martin's set that we couldn't just resist it any longer.
It's true that we agreed we were just friends but being with him and not be kissing him was difficult, we tried but we couldn't resist it. Some people like Martin, Haylie and even Dillon that has been more distante had notice we were more closed but they didn't knew anything.
I felt like with Anton I didn't need anything else, he was perfect, funny, sweet and beautiful. Everywhere we went we used to go for walks and just talk and do funny things, when we were alone we tried to do just that too but we always ended up kissing. All I wanted was for this beginning of career to start so that I could kiss him everywhere I wanted and finaly know if my album was a success and if my life was really going to be like the other DJs and producers' lifes.

Currently I was on a interview "so that's how you met them three, wow, that's quite a story" the interviewr said and I laugh "so there's a lot of gossip about you and Martin Garrix, look I have here some photos of you and him that you two posted and some of paparazzi, I have to admit I love this one that you are lacing his shoe" I laugh again.

"Yeah, Martin is a baby, we have to treat him like one" I said jockingly.

"So, there's nothing going on between you too?"

"No, nothing, we're just friends"

"He was here last week and he said the same, so why do you think that people still insiste that you two are dating? Is because you spent a lot of time with him?"

"Uh, no, I spent more time with other djs and producers. I just think that people insiste on that because we are basicly the same age, our music is similar, we take too many pictures together, clearly" I said pointing to his ipad and he laugh "and because we do best friends stuff and that when is between a boy and a girl is always missunderstood"

"Oh that's a good aswear, yeah, I can see only two best friends in this pics" he turned to the camera "and you? What do you see? Please let me now on Twitter and Facebook, give me your thoughts about Dj Kat and Martin. OK, Kat, that's it for today, I'll see you next time!!"

---------------------------------------------

A couple hours later Anton and I were at my hotel room in New York, kissing on the sofa, his hands were on my back and mine on his face, every minute I spent without him was boring, it felt so good to be with him that I didn't need anything else "remember me why this is still a secret" I said laying on his chest.

"I don't want to interfeer in our careers and don't want people judging us for the age difference" I stood my head, since when were those the motives to keep our kinda relationship thing a secret??

"What? I don't remember agreeing with that"

"Well, those reasons always existed, you knew that" he said trying to hug me again.

I stood up "no, I mean, I listened to you saying that on the hotel when we fell a sleep together to Dillon and Martin but I though it was just because you didn't know me that well. I didn't knew my age was still bothering you!"

"It doesn't, it's just better like this" he said and hugged me.

"Sorry, I don't want to be someone's ugly secret" I got out his arms and asked him to leave, he didn't want to so I left the room and tried to hide in the first woman's bathroom I found. I felt tears coming out my eyes and my chest hurt, like everything I had with Anton was a lie and that I didn't actually knew him. I thought about calling Jade but lately she was always busy with college things and new friends and all her free time was to talk or be with my brother, I never felt so distante from her and just to think about it I started crying more and more. I could try Hayley but I knew she was spending some alone time with Sonny and I didn't want to bother them. Dillon was playing a set in Miami, I knew because he called me before he started just to tell me about his new friend. I tried Martin but he didn't answer so I decided to go for a walk, Anton started calling me so I just of my phone and got out for a while.