8.

I was in my bed watching The Vampire Diaries, my head was a mess because of what Anton said and what he was making me feel so I was trying to forget about it, wich was hard because Jade was in my room and she wouldn't stop talking about it.

"Can we just watch this and forget it a little?" I said.

"Oh my god" she said looking to her phone "Are you sure it was with Anton you spent the night?"

"What? What are you even talking about?" she wouldn't stop looking to her phone so I grabbed it and looked.

Martin Garrix's new girlfriend, we got all the info!
And then there was a picture of me and Martin hugging at the hotel entrance. With me wearing Anton's hoodie.

"Are you kidding me?" I complained handing her phone back.

"Martin is really hot" Jade said looking to her phone.

My mom knocked on the door and opened it slowly "Hey Katherine, can we talk?" Jade got up "No, you can stay" she told Jade.

"What's up mom?" she sat next to me and Jade.

"Is it true you're dating this dj?" she said while showing me her phone and I put my hands on my face "Honey, I'm not judging, his really cute, but"

"That's not true mom!"

"Ok, I don't know if it is or not, but if you want to spend a night with a guy please let me know. I thought you were at Jade's and then I see this and my co-workers told you past there the night."

"I was going to come home, but I fall a sleep, sorry"

"It's fine honey, I just like to know where you are, ok?" I nodded "And I like to know who's your boyfriend too" I was going to complain but she started talking again "Let's have dinner, let's go girls"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner we started getting dressed for The Grind, 

I dressed a black top with some shorts and a black lace jacket. I put lipstick, wich usually I don't use, a dark red one, I wasn't sure if my make-up was for Anton or just because I wanted to feel pretty. Maybe because I wanted him to look at me and not to see just some little girl.

Jade was wearing a similar top but with a dark blue skirt, and so we left.

As we were getting in the car my brother showed up and got in the car too.

"Thomas, what are you doing?" I said looking to the back sit.

"I'm coming too"

"Why didn't I knew about that?"

"Oh, he asked me, I totally forgot to tell you, sorry" Jade intervened.

"Ok" I said looking to them both.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got to the backstage Dillon, Martin and Anton were already there.

"Oh look who it is!" Martin said putting his arm around me "My new girlfriend" we laugh.

I introduced Jade and my brother properly to them. After that Martin took a selfie with me to post on instagram with the description: My pal, not my girlfriend. Try again.

A while past and Anton was on the phone, Martin was reading the comments about the photo he had just posted and Dillon was sitting next to me drinking a beer and on snapchat.