11.

Next day I woke up at 12pm, took a long bath and dressed a floral two piece, shorts and top, with some brown boots, let my hair wavy and put some basic make up. I wanted to call someone because I was hungry but wasn't sure if anyone was wake so I grabbed my bag and left the room to see if I could find someone.
Dillon's room had the "Do not disturb" paper on his door and I didn't know where Martin's or Anton's rooms were. I decided to go to the lobby to see if I could found someone, but I didn't.

I started walking again to the elevator and suddenly I saw a light pink hair and stopped, it was Haylie, she was sitting on a armchair with her camera and some tall guy with brown hair.

"Hey" I said, hoping she remembered me.

"Hi Kat!"she answered smiling, Haylie was really pretty, her hair was long and straight and her eyes were big and dark blue.

"You're staying here too?"

"Yeah, I think almost everyone is here" she looked to the guy next to her "This is Jacob, his a dj too"

"Hi," he said "not a big one, you probably never heard of me"

"Hi, I don't think so, sorry"

"Oh, it's ok, I'm playing this afternoon, hope you like it"

I smiled, not sure what to say and turned again to Haylie "So, do you know where Anton or Martin's rooms are?"

"I do, is right next to Sonny's, but I think they're all sleeping, they all have the "do not disturb" thing on their doors"

"Dillon has it too"

"So I guess it's just us three"

"Yeah" I sat next to them "So, have you eaten already?"

"No, we were actually waiting for Sonny or someone to appear" Jacob nodded.

"Do you want to come have lunch with me? I'm too hungry to wait for them and don't know anything aroung here" they laugh.

"Yeah, let's go" Haylie said "We were thinking about it too"

We walked to some restaurants near the hotel, we had a salad and a big slice of chocolate cake. Jacob talked a little about music and himself, he was 21 and got an album last moth so this was the first festival he went to. He knew Haylie because they both knew Sonny for years, they were like three best friends. And so I realised Haylie was friends with Sonny, then she told me that sometimes she travelled with him, to festivals to take some pictures and spend time with him. She confessed me and Jacob that they kissed last night and she was really embarrassed to talk to him, that's why she didn't go to his room when she got up.

"I was expecting this day for so long, you two always had a thing" Jacob said "But who made the move?"

"It's like, I can't say he kissed me, it was both of us" she said blushing.

"So are you going to wait for him to talk to you?" I said. It was cool to have a girl there too.

"I guess," she was really confused "I'm happy we met, otherwise by this time, Jacob had already made me face him and I think I'm not prepared"

As she finished talking, someone called me "Kat?" I heard. The three of us looked to our side and saw Anton and Sonny walking in our direction.

"Oh god" she said putting her hand on her face.

"I've looked everywhere for you" Anton said looking to me.

"I've told you they were here, Haylie loves this place" Sonny smiled.

"You could have called" Anton told.

"Sorry, I didn't found you or Martin and Dillon was sleeping, I didn't want to wake anyone up. Then I found Haylie and Jacob"