15.

So, I'm not sure if anyone is actually reading this but  sorry for the super late update. I've been having some personal problems and with school it's just complicated to come here very often, but I hope you like this and if you do make sure to vote! Thanks!

Tree weeks past, I was busy with meetings and music, I barely saw the boys, only Martin I was spending time with, we were working on some music together and it was everywhere that we were dating. In that moment I felt so exhausted that all I wanted was to find my bed the faster I could, some popcorn and netflix. While I was opening the door and getting inside my phone rang, I looked and saw Anton's face, he took a silly selfie on my phone and put it on his contact. I couldn't stop smiling, staring at that "Aren't you gonna take that??" my brother screamed from the sofa.

Kat: Hey bunny bun!

Anton: Hey, silly sil!

Kat: That doesn't make sense.

Anton: Bunny bun doesn't make sense either!! Anyway, are we picking you up today?

Kat: Today? Today I just want my bed and netflix, some popcorn and that's all. What are you doing today?

Anton: You forgot Katherine? How could you?? - He said with a funny voice.

Kat: What are you talking about?

Anton: Hayley's birthday party, you know, Hayley AK Srillex's girfriend, that you met and get along some weeks ago! - I facepalmed myself.

Kat: I know who she is! But yeah, I totally forgot.

Anton: So, I'll pick you up at 10pm?

Kat: I think it's better, I don't know how to go to Kendri, the disco of the moment.

Anton: So I'll take that as a yes, see you later.

Kat: See you later.

After dinner I was on bed looking to my closet, I wished Jade was there to help me chose what to wear, she used to past a lot of time in my house and lately with her new boyfriend even more but today she wasn't, she had some cousin's wedding in New York so I didn't have her help. I couldn't ask my mom for help either because she had gone to LA with my dad for their aniversary and even if she was at home she would just pick something not sexy and I was tired but I wanted Anton to look at me like a big and attractive woman and not just a girl his friends with, my feelings were increasing, it was weird and just to think about him made my face burn. So I texted Hayley, I definitely need a good outfit, we haven't seen each other since the festival but we texted sometimes, she was on the friend level already.

Kat: 

Pick one, can't decide what to wear - I texted and send a photo of two dresses. One was black and tigh and the other was dark blue and wide.

Hayley: 

The black one of course! So sexy, with some heels and a really big earings! Loved it!

I looked back at the dresses and just picked the black one, after dressing it and put some make-up I was feeling pretty, wich was good, at last I put on some nude heels and a black little purse and waited some minutes and Anton send a text saying he was outside.

"Hey" I said and entered at the car.

"Wow," he said looking to me "for who just wanted to stay at home on netflix you look really, really good"

"Oh," I blushed "thanks" I didn't really know what to say, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Anton was wearing some beige jeans and a white and black shirt "you too, but you look always cool, even when you use those pijama pants, you know?"