4.

I was in a car with Dillon Francis and Zedd, in that moment life could not be better. We were talking non stop about random things, Dillon was on Snapchat the most of the time, they were taking me home but then Dillon got a text.

"He's arriving earlier" Dillon said looking to Zedd.

"Like right now?" I had no idea what they were talking about.

"Maybe, I didn't really understand this text," Dillon looked again to the phone and then back to Zedd "I give up, he doesn't know how to write"

"Hey Kat?" Anton looked to me through the mirror and my dark green eyes crossed his.

"Yeah?"

"Would you come with us to the airport to pick up a friend? We'll take you home right after!"

"Sure" I said quickly.

"It's just because of the paparazzi, if he stays alone much time they are going to surround him" Dillon explained.

"And as he's trip was unexpected he doesn't have a car waiting for him and we promised we would pick him" Anton added.

"You don't have to explain, it's really fine" they smiled "so paparazzi? Are we picking up someone famous? Another Dj?"

"Maybe" Dillon started.

"Who do you think it is?" Anton said.

"Yeah! What's your bet??" Dillon said while recording me.

"I don't know, give me a clue!"

"He's a little older than you, but just a little" Anton said.

"Martin Garrix!" I couldn't believe it, I loved them all but Martin Garrix was my inspiration, people had already related my music with his.

"Oh! That's not fair! You almost told her!!" Dillon said.

"Oh my good"

"Do you like him?" Anton said and looked to me through the car's mirror again.

"Well, who doesn't? I went to a concert of him last year, it was so cool, I got home all inspired to create more music of my own."

"Do you ever saw me live?" Dillon said looking to me.

"No, sorry" he made a funny sad face "I only saw Martin Garrix, Skrillex, Madeon and you Zedd" Anton looked happy and repeated "Zedd" after me while smiling and looking again through the mirror.

"Wich set was your favourite?" Dillon asked.

"I don't know, they were all so good"

"You just don't want to hurt Zedd's feelings" I laugh.

"It's not that! I loved them all"

-----------------------------------------------------

We arrived to the airport and waited a little inside the car then Dillon got a call and said Martin was almost ready and asked if we wanted to wait for him on the entrance. We agreed. When we got there everything was calm but suddenly a lot of flashes and a lot of people surrounded us "Zedd!!!", "Dillon!!!", "who's the girl??", "It's just a pic!!". I was so confused, I couldn't see anything until a hand grabbed mine and I saw Anton's face, he guide me and when I noticed we were at a room, Dillon said it was the security room and that they let us in, I didn't really understand but was happy and thankful for that.

We waited for about five minutes until Martin appear with a security from the airport.

"Hey guys, I missed youuuu" Martin said making a strange voice in "you", he hugged Anton and Dillon and then looked to me.

"So, this is Kat"

"I've heard of you, Dillon said you were quite good some weeks ago. I'm Martin" he said and hugged me with a sweet smile.

"Oh, uh, hi" Martin fuckin' Garrix was hugging ME. The reality hit me in that hug, I've met DILLON FRANCIS, ZEDD AND MARTIN GARRIX.

Then Dillon asked a security to tell the paparazzi we were leaving from the back so that we could leave in peace, although two of them saw us and ran after us, we ran too. When we got in the car I felt like I couldn't breed, so I took my asma bomb and used it, when I was done I noticed they were all looking to me.

"Sorry" I said because they were all looking confused and preoccupied "I have asma, we were running so I need this" I said while shaking the object in my hand.

"Oh, you don't have to say sorry!!" Martin started.

"Of course you don't!" Anton added.

"How do you control it on stage?" Dillon was curious.

"I just put it before, regardless I need it or not and keep it near my set in case I need it" they all were clearly thinking about that "but don't worry!! It's fine."

—————————————————

A few minutes later they left me home and Anton asked my number so that they could meet me another day or see me playing live, I smiled full off happiness and then get in the house.

"I was just about to call you, dinner is almost ready" My mom said putting the plates on the table and got back to the kitchen. I looked to my phone and it was 18:39, woow, time flies around those guys.

"So" my brother started while setting the table "How are you in Dillon Francis' Snapchat??"

"Well, I've spent some time with him today." I said realising how crazy that sounded. I put my bag on the sofa and helped him put the forks on the table "and I don't want to grab but Ant... Zedd! Was there too! Oh and then Martin Garrix was there too!!"

"Well, I don't want to be mean and cut of your story but I saw the snaps!!" I laugh. "So this is going pretty serious, I think you're already a Dj, you need an album!!"

"Yeah, let's hope that happens"

-----------------------------------------------------

After dinner I was talking too Jade on Skype by video call, she was always smiling to her phone and when I asked why, she only said that was talking to that guy and I realised she hasn't told me exactly who he is, she hasn't sent me he's Facebook profile or anything else, that was weird.

"Can you show me a picture of the guy?" I said.

"Right now?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Well, because you are telling me about your lunch and afternoon! I want to hear more" I could see she was trying to hide something.

"What are you hiding?" I asked.

"Nothing, why are you saying that I'm hiding something Kat?"

"Because I know you Jade"

"But I'm not!" I said nothing "tell me more about what happened with Jack" she said. Then I told her what happened, she was shocked.

After an hour or something I was on fruity loops creating a new music and decided to pretend I was already a famous Dj, so I photographed the computer screen and a bit of my coke's cup and a little of my hand and posted on Instagram with the description "A new music is almost ready, who's excited?" And as I was reading the comments that was already a lot, at least compared to what I was used to, I saw Dillon's comment "I AM! So excited!!" I laugh and saw that Martin was also following me. I couldn't be happier, my music was being apreciatted for a lot of people,

"Hey you" my brother said while walking in my room. "There are new video's of Super Carlin Brothers we haven't seen, some of them about Harry Potter, do you want to see?" He sat in my bed.

I looked to the hours and it was 10pm "let's do it kiddo".

We watched some video's on our computer chairs, when my back was hurting I went to bed and so did my brother, who was constantly texting with someone.
Everyone seemed to have a crush, but me. I went to bed thinking of Anton's eyes looking to me over the mirror, he was so beautiful.