2.

I called Jade and she didn't let me talk much, only asked if I could meet her at The Grind, her cousin's caffe during the day and bar after 9pm, so I toke a shower and dressed a ripped boyfriend jeans with a white crop top and my old converse, let my hair waved and didn't borrow to put make up, I grabbed my bag and left the room. There was no noise in the house, my parents were working and my brother was back on his games. I opened his door quickly and made a gesture saying that I was leaving, he was with his headsets on and just said yes with his head.

--------------------------------

 I could see Jade's short brown hair inside the caffe, I get in and sat.

"Hey" she stoped looking at ther phone and looked to me with her big blue eyes.

"Hey, so I hope your not angry or something, but, you have to admit, this is insane!!" she said showing me the youtube page with the music "People are asking for more"

"Yeah, it is." I surrendered and she smiled full of happiness "But you could have told me"

"Oh, please, you'd never accept. Now it's done! I put it everywhere" she was great promoting things and making people listen to her ideas, was actually what she was going to study in college, she was going to be a PR, and I believed she was going to be a good one. 

"You could not had put a photo of me!"

"Well, people need to know that a beautiful woman like you can make amazing music!" I rolled my eyes, she was trying to buy me with compliments "Did you bring your computer as I asked?"

"Yes," I put on the table "what are you gonna do with that?"

"Just wait a little, can you order some coffees and maybe something to eat? I'm starving" I looked at the hours and it was 11.58, so I decided to order a pizza and two cokes.

When I get back to the table she was posting more of my songs no youtube.

"Are you crazy?" I said.

"Just listen! You want to be a music producer or a DJ, whatever you want, and now is the time to act! People loved the music, they are going to love these too, then someone is going to notice you and you'll have an album and everything!!" She started eating her pizza.

"Yeah, that all. Life is hard, you don't just put something on the internet and make money and sucsess." I just felt like, good things never happen to me, I mean I can't say that I wish my family was happier and that we leaved better, because we were happy and have money enough to leave well, but out of that nothing good ever happen to me, I was always half happy, just a normal girl to whom great things didn't happened to.

"Hey, Katherine, how old are you now?" Jordan, Jade's cousin interruped by coming to our table.

"18, why?"

"I listened to your music and uh, you know, this is a bar at night. I don't have some big dj's in here but I think if you want, this could be a start." I was stunned by that, was that reallly happening? "Also, I had a guy set for tonight but he can't make it." oh, ok, wasn't that good, I looked at Jade and she was as surprised as me. "What do you say? Do you wanna talk to your parents and then tell me something?"

"Uh, yeah, I'll talk to you in a bit." He left and I turned to Jade "Did you asked him?"

"No, really. Wow, this is huge!" I forrowed my brows to her "I swear I didn't ask him anything! Oh my god, we deserve a oreo cheesecake.

"Only if my parents accept"

"Your parents are so cool, you're dad is even comin, I can feel it. If it was my mom I doubt it, she would just say I was trying to find a away out of colege."