6.

I had to be in Andy's house at 7pm, It was already 7pm and I was still in home. I couldn't find my necklace, wich was important to me, my grandma had gave me that. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it, the only place that last and I had hope it would be was in Martin's room at the hotel, so I called him and he didn't answear, I tried Dillon and he didn't answear either, so I tried Anton.

Anton: Hey Kat, what's up?

Kat: Hey, look, I'm calling because I lost my necklace, I don't know if you remember, I was wearing it this afternoon, it's silver and

Anton: And it has a moon in first quarter.

Kat: Yeah, have you found it?

Anton: No, but I will, don't worry. We're not in the hotel right now but when we get back I'll call you, ok?

Kat: Ok, thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had just arrived to Andy's house for his birthday party, my hair was caught and I had a light pink top with some high waist black skinny jeans, I hugged Andy and give him a present, it was Muse's new album, once he was a big fan he said he loved it and we went near the table of ping pong, Hannah was playing beer pong and she seemed a little drunk already.

"Hey, I couldn't find you anywhere" Jade came from somewhere.

"Hey, I just arrived"

"So have you seen who is here too?"

My eyebrows furrowed "Who?" 

"Jackson" I said nothing "I just saw him walking in the bathroom"

"It's fine, I'm not going to talk to him, I'm just going to ignore him like I do at the beach. Do you think its a good idea?"

"Yeah, just stay with me," I tried to ignore the fact she had been lying to me or at least that was what it seemed to be "let's play some beer pong, shall we?" I noded.

Jade and Hannah were playing, Hannah looked even more drunk but she wanted to play more, Jade was just fine, she always seemed to endure more alcohol than other people. I was taking photos of everyone, that was kind of what I always did the most in partys. 

"Hey" I looked behind me and Jack was looking to me with his inocent, but not so inocent, blue eyes. "Can we talk?"

"There's not much to talk"

"Please, give me a chance to explain my reaction"

"I don't really want to hear"

"Please" He said and came closer to me.

"After everything you put me trough you should be happy I was there talking to you like nothing had ever happened and not starting to freak out." He looked sad. "I really don't know what happened and you know it was not the first time."

"Just let me explain, you know me, you had know me for so many years"

"After you cheat on me, I don't really know you" I said.

"Please Katherine, come with me outside, we get some fresh air I explain what happened and then you can never talk to me again"

"I don't want to take the risk of getting my arm hurted again"

"I promise you it's never going to happen again" In that moment I could see the old Jackson, so I agreed.

Once outside we sat on the staires and just stayed in silence for a minute or two, the music was loud inside the house.

"So" he started "I just, uh, I" he got on his feet "I'm sorry, for... for everything Kat, I love you, I always did, I always will"

"I don't believe you"

"Please don't say that," he putted his hands on his face "please, don't make me hear that"

"Oh like you make me saw you with that girl?" I couldn't let him be the suffer one, what about the days I spent crying and suffering over him?

"I was drunk, ok? Drunk, it was not my fault"

"Yes, it was, besides I know you had been with her after that party where you were "drunk"" I said while gesturing quotes with my hands.

We stayed there for a while, he was always defending himself and saying that he cared about me.

"You think you care about me or love me? I loved you, ok? I tried everything to make you happy I even tried to ignore the first time I saw you with her! But now I'm done"

"Just don't say that, I can make you happy"

"No, you can't, you don't even know me anymore!"

"Really Kat? I don't?" He made a angry expression "So who does? You're new famous friends?" He came closer "You really think so? You think you're gonna be friends forever? That's why you're been posting so many photos with them isn't it?" He got even more angry and came even closer.

"Is this about jealosy? Because we're not togheter anymore and even if we were"

"If we were what? You can have the friends you want?" Now he was screaming.

"Just calm down, don't talk to me like that" I turn my back and starte walking to get inside and he grabed my arm with strengh. "Stop!"

"You are happy with me, you don't need you're new friends" he pulled me to the wall and didn't let go of my arm.

"You said you wouldn't do this again, just stop!"

"I will Kat! When you tell me that you love me! That I make you happy and not them!"

"Please stop" I started crying "Just stop"

The door opened and Andy looked to us "What are you doing dude?" Andy said to Jackson.

"We're talking! Just get back inside!"

"Stop Jack, please" I said and Andy called some more guys, they grabbed Jack and one of them took him home. Andy hugged me and apolagized for what happened, Jade came and hugged me too, they got inside and I said I needed a minute alone outside and I would get back in a minute. I just could cry, I couldn't believe that had just happened, and then my phone rang. Anton, I saw his name and my heart felt better. I cleared my voice.

Kat: Hey.

Anton: Hey Kat, so, good news! I found your necklace.

Kat: Oh! Thank god! - And as I said that I started crying again, it was a mix of happiness for him to had find my necklace and a bit of sadness because of what just happened.

Anton: Are you crying?

Kat: No.

Anton: Don't lie to me!

Kat: I'm just happy you found it.

Anton: That doesn't sound like happiness - I started to cry more and whimpering - Kat!

Kat: Sorry, something just happened.

Anton: What? - I could only cry.

Kat: Sorry, I can't stop crying, this is ridiculous.

Anton: Just tell me where you are and don't tell me that I don't have to go, because I really want to go!

I told him where I was and stayed there waiting for him sitting at the entrance stairs. I sent Jade a text saying I was leaving and that they didn't need to be worried. When I heard a car's door closing I looked and saw Anton with a worried expression, I got on my feet and he hugged me, it was the best hug I could received, I scent his perfume and closed my eyes, I didn't know why but since I met him that I always felt better around him.

"I was so worried" He let go of me and started cleaning my tears "Can you now please tell me what happened?"

"Yes, but can we please get out of here?"

"Of course," he hugged me again "I know the perfect place!"