18.

Two days had past, I've spent the afternoons with Jacob, he was cool but not as cool as Dillon or Martin or Anton, I missed my friends, I've seen their Instagram and Snapchat accounts and they were having fun. I was wondering if they would go to my album release party and I could try to talk to them and explain the things that had happened with Anton and that I didn't want to lose their friendship.
I got a text, it was Dillon.

Dillon: We miss you, even with that bad attitude. Dinner tonight at the Japanese?

Kat: You know I hate Japanese. PS: miss you too and can't wait to meet her (;

Dillon: I know that, it's your punishment. PS: can't wait for you to meet her (;

Then he told me what time to be there and I knew where the restaurant was because we have gone their the first time we came to New York.

At that moment I was sitting on the sofa at my hotel room with Jacob, he was live streaming and making me questions, he was always doing things like that or taking and posting photos with me on Instagram or videos for Snapchat that sometimes totally ruined the fun, like there's nothing else to say.

"So, who are you texting to?" He said smiling and I saw a lot of people writing stuff, there was not much to do and I was bored so I got in the thing.

"The first person to hit it wins..." I said, not sure what to say.

"A shout out!!" Jacob said quickly.

A lot of people was saying Martin, one of them wrote Martin, they are totally dating, they keep telling they're not but please no one buys that. In the last days they haven't been together, she probably cheated on him with this Jacob, "no, not Martin" I said after reading that. Some of them said it was my mom and other that it was Anton until I finally saw someone that wrote Probably Dillon, you two are friends and I know his in NY too. Actually almost everyone was in NY but she guessed it "OK, a shout out to MelanieRob"

The live lasted for more half an hour and then Jacob left, he was having a set at a bar tonight, I knew because he said that several times during the live. Next I put on a simple dark red dress and took off to the restaurant.

I got in with difficulty, there was paparazzis at the door but once inside I imidiatly saw them, at a small table near the wall, Martin, Dillon and the girl, no Anton.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Hey you" Martin said and hugged me "you stupid girl that scared me a lot and makes me worry about her like I worry with my sister"

"I'll take that as a complement" I said and smiled.

"So, Katty this is Charlie, Charlie this is Kat" Dillon said to me and to the tall, blond girl I've been seeing him with lately.

"Hey"

"Hey, so not the first time I see you but now I actually know you" she said.

"Good subject Charlie" Martin said and we all sat at the table "do you want to explain Katherine?"

"I do, actually, uh" and I started "this is a secret that I'm about to share with you guys, I don't know if Anton told you, probably not so..." And I told them.
Dillon and Charlie supported me, which I really liked "because of your age? That makes no sense" Charlie said, "not to hurt you Katty but if he only wanted you in secret he could had found a better excuse" Dillon added.

"I'm not saying this because I want you to stop talking to him, it's just"

"For us to understand your side, we know" Dillon said and I nodded. He and Charlie were holding hands and sometimes talked to each other smiling and saying things no one else could understand "Martijn, you're very quiet" I looked to him.