13.

On that weekend I've finally told my parents I got an oportunity to follow a music career and that was all I wanted. They made me think about college and the risks I was taking, because they were happy but also concerned about everything. They knew, and so did I, that I could get an album but don't get much sucsess and then I would have to get back to college or get a job, wich was going to be difficult.

Anyway, after a long talk they supported me, that meant a lot to me. On monday I met Margaret at her office, my parents came with me to understand everything. She told us that I was going to have to months to Dj at a lot of discos and small festivals, not just in Miami. During that time I was supposed to create new musics to my album and in two months I would be releasing it. I was happy and nervous, it was a mix of feelings.
On that week I met my manager and publicist that Margaret got for me, Maria Orsik, she was nice and seemed professional, when we met she started saying that she would make me appear everywhere and make sure my album was bought a lot and make sure I would play in the bigest discos and festivals she could get me in. That sounded nice.

That week past flying, with meetings and me trying to have an idea of what I wanted for my first album, I almost didn't notice that Anton, Dillon and Martin weren't there. Anton and Dillon were in Las Vegas and Martin in Canada, I could only think that in a couple months my life would be similar to theirs and I was happy for that.

Two more days past and I was now meeting them at my place for lunch. My parents were working and my brother was having lunch with Jade to celebrate 2 months aniversary, I coudn't believe it's been so long ans I've only knew since some weeks ago.
I was telling them about my crazy week and they seemed interested on what I was saying.

"I can say you're excited, that's good" Anton said.

"That's fucking cool, you're going to be big Katy" Dillon said and grabbed a slice of pizza.

"Yeah, I can't wait to play in the same festivals with you, we should defenily work on a music together" Martin said excited.

"That sounds cool, I hope you're talking serious"

"Of course I am!" Martin replied.

My phone started ringing on the table we were sitting at, I looked to the screen and it said Maria. I picked that up and she told me she had find a club called Triangle that was oppening in two days and that they would have Martin Garrix on the big oppening, I smiled, he was just in front of me and he looked to me like I was crazy, then she told me the good news, Martin was playing since 12am to 2am, I was playing since 10pm to 12am, that was huge, Martin has a lot of fans, so that's big publicity, I hung up and told them.

"Wow, that's huge and see, we are already playing in the same places, I'm guessing, since our music is similar we'll be playing a lot at the same places" I though about it. Zeed's and Porter's music was a little different but compared to Martin's music it was really different. I was a big fan of Zedd and Porter Robinson, but they were music producers and I was like Martin and Dillon, a Dj. I liked that, because, under my shy-for-the-people-I-don't-know-self, I was really not shy on stage.

After lunch we watched a movie, Dillon fell asleep on my sofa all crooked and drooling, Martin snapped him, he looked hillarious. When the movie was over we talked for a while, it was good spending time with them. Then they left and I got back to the sofa, realizing how in a short period of time they started to mean so much to me and just to be without them for a week like I just had it made me miss them so, so much. 

Then I looked around to search for the control remote but something catched my eye, a brown leather wallet, I grabbed it and didn't even had to look for an ID to know the owner of that, I've seen Anton holding that several times, like when we get frozen yogurt or at the festival in LA when we were eating waffles, he always insisted to pay, so I recognized it and missed those moments with him, wich made me feel a strange feeling on my stomach and also made me realise how much I liked each moment with him, since our talks about music to the talks about random things.