5.

It had past 5 days, I have spent some afternoons with Anton, Dillon and Martin, it felt more and more like I have known them for a long time.
On the previous night I had played at The Grind and they were there, they all seemed to like and had congratulate me a lot.
In that moment I was dreaming, dreaming about something that I wasn't quite sure about, but it was a good dream, I was happy walking near a river. I got interrupted by the phone, it was ringing and ringing.

"Hello?" I said without knowing who it was.

"Is it me your looking for?" A voice said singing and I recognized it immediately. Jade.

"Very funny"

"I know, I know" she said giggling. "Do you want to go lunch at The Grind ? My cousin wanted to talk to you to schedule some more days for you to play"

"I still don't have car and both of my parents are working and I really don't want to walk, I know it is good for your health but I just can't"

"I'll go pick you up, ok?"

"What time?"

"At noon"

"Ok, thanks, bye J"

"Bye K"

I got up and took a shower, get dressed, a white ripped boyfriend jeans and a blue sleeveless tank top saying Ravenclaw with my old black converse. I was still feeling sleepy so I drinked some coffee, then I edited and uploaded my new music and it was time to go, Jade was waiting for me outside.

"Good seeing you, now you're always with your new friends" she said starting the car.

"Oh shut up you slept over two nights ago and yeasterday I called like 4 times and you didn't even answear"

"Sorry, I was with my boy" Jade said and her brunette face got burned.

"Oh, so it's already your boy and I don't get to know who it is?" she said no with her head "What? Jade, I'm your best friend, I need to know"

"We are keeping it a secret, until we know it's real"

"Oh my good, are you serious? Everyone knows that best friends always tell everything to each other even if you promised not to"

"I really want this to work out, sorry" I was sad, trying to understand her but at the same time it was just hard, I used to tell her everything "I promise that if it doesn't work out I'll tell you who he is. And if it does work out I'll tell you who it is," she made a pause "of course" and laugh.

Once at The Grind me and Jade had lunch, hamburgers and some chips, we talked and laughed a lot, I couldn't believe that in 2 months she was going to be in San Francisco for college and me in New York, it was crazy.
After eating we were just talking and on Snapchat and Instagram, we stalked Dillon, Anton and Martin's Instagram accounts, once Jade didn't knew much about them and I couldn't believe that I had met them.

"Hey Kat," Jordan, the owner of The Grind started "What do you think about playing here tomorrow and next day, Saturday?"

"I think it's pretty cool"

"Awesome, come with me to sign the usual things?"

"Sure"

We went to his little office with a big armchair and I sign what he gave me, then I went back to the table and Jade was texting again and smiling.

"So is it he, the guy?" I said.

"Who?" She said trying to seem natural "I'm just texting my mom, she needs some help on something, I haven't really understand what, can I take you home and we'll talk later?"