19.

I woke up happy, it was my album's release party and on the previous night I had talked to Haylie, she had told me to focus on me and if Anton and I were really meant to be together we would be but now was my time, I liked to heard that. If he really liked me he would do something and make me happy. For now I was focusing on me.

I was happy but also tired, all the set-ups for the party and the interviews were killing me, I past some time on tour with Martin but that didn't seem to make me more active. It was almost 12am, I past the entire morning on bed watching videos on youtube and eating oreos, then heard someone knocking on my door and tought it was room service with the pizza I asked but when I opened the door I saw Jade with the pizza on her hand "I hope you're not that hungry and share this with me" I felt tears on my eyes, I missed her so much, she put the pizza on a little table on the entrance and hugged me. It felt so good.

"I missed you so much Jade"

"I missed you too, new girl on fire!" she said.

"Oh stop!" I told her cleaning my tears of happiness.

"It's what vogue is calling you Kat! Vogue!"

"I know, I know. This is to much for me, I'm afraid I won't be good enough" I said honestly.

"Of course you will" she hugged me again and we went to bed to eat the pizza "You have so much to tell me" and we spent the afternoon telling everything with details to each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time flew and I was already getting ready for the party. I was wearing a black and white two-piece with some red heels and Marie, a blond girl, was doing my make-up. Jade was wearing a dark green dress and my brother had a matching tie, what I tought it was cute. My mom and dad were really pretty and they didn't stop telling me how proud they were. We went to the car and when we arrived the party I couldn't believe how many people were there, a lot of fans and paparazzis everywhere, the car couldn't move. The scurities walked with me to the door and I took some selfies on the way inside. I heard my name like a milion times and when I got inside it was finaly quite, the press inside was quite and the people inside were only family and friends and people related to my music. A lot of Djs were there, what made me happy. My brother and Jade went straight to the food and my parents were talking to Haylie's parents that I didn't know they had already meet.

I was there looking to my papers to don't forget who to thank.

"Wow" I heard and look around and saw Dillon with Charlie by his side "Look at her, the new girl on fire!" He was snapping me.

"You look amazing" Charlie said and hugged me quickly.

"Oh thank you and thank you so much for coming!" I said.

"Of course we would come" Dillon said and hugged me too.

Someone hugged me from behind "Big day to our little girl" I heard Martin saying.

"Oh look, the little boy thinks he's a grown up!" Dillon said and Martin made a funny face to him.

"I'm really proud Kat" Martin said with his arm around me.

"That's so sweet Martin" and we saw some flashes, everyone was still thinking we were a couple.

Ten minutes past and I saw Haylie and Sonny and pretend I was surprised and that Jacob didn't told me that they were coming. Another ten minutes past and I was walking on the stage that was outside the big room where the party was and I was being watched by all people that were outside waiting for that moment and to buy the album signed by me. I was going to thank everyone and show the album cover for the first time and then play a 30 minutes set, I did it and everyone seemed to love, than I offered tickets to my next show in New York to 100 people on the crowd and went back inside for dinner with all that people. Big edm names were there, congratulating me and that's when I saw Anton, he looked even better with a suit. He was next to the desert table looking to me in the distance, I wanted to hug him, I really tought he wasn't there. Then I was surronded by the press, I answeared their questions and felt dizzie with the flashes and even more tired than after the set, I was getting worst.